Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2017, 01:56 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

^

Ya know, they never do get old.

Keep 'em coming.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 02:03 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,494,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
^

Ya know, they never do get old.

Keep 'em coming.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:16 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
^

C'mon libs. That one is really good. Admit it.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:26 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Ironically, the hans solo poster wanted for people to be doxxed as well.

NSFW Language
Well, eff hansolo too, then.

But, it still doesn't let CNN off the hook, either. CNN is a huge multi-billion corporation news network. Hansolo, even though he sucks, is just some random dude in Tennessee.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:48 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
So how many of those so called "reporters" you mention that CNN employs and deploys that have an educational background in the subject of political science and/or rhetoric?
Probably all of them. You can't even get a low level, unpaid interneship at CNN unless you are a student seeking a degree.

Old 07-06-2017, 05:05 PM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Seth Rich -- a disgruntled Bernie supporter who worked for the DNC -- spearfished John Podesta and then sent the emails to Julian Assange at wikileaks.

Then he was assassinated by the Democrats.

That's your whole "Russia conspiracy" in a nutshell.

The rest is a bunch of lies by Comey, Brennan, and Clapper -- who had "I'm a liar" written all over their faces when they testified before Congress.
That is one great conspiracy theory, I think we have the makings of a movie.

Weird having a sitting president contradicting his own intelligence agencies at a press conference in a foreign country. Reminds me of the crazy relative arguing over details while missing the point, his claim that there were only 3 agencies that confirmed the Russian hacking. Making believe he was correct does he agree with the NSA, FBI, CIA?

He's meeting with Putin tomorrow and he decides to criticize US intelligence today, good strategy and very cunning.

Old 07-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Don't be so ignorant. You give the kid's name and city, the internet will find you. The good news is, in this case, the internet has no desire to find this 15 year old kid and do anything to him. But they sure as hell are finding ALL of CNN employees information, including phone numbers and addresses and those will be revealed.

It was a meme. Memes are harmless. CNN is about to get schooled on why you don't mess with the internet.
1. He isnt a kid

2. The post I responded to was not speaking in abstract, they were saying point blank the program they had could do that and that CNN would do it, not that people would do their own research.

Old 07-06-2017, 05:17 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
This story is still Fake news -- 57 pages in and our President sold it as fact.

Who do you trust really?

Old 07-06-2017, 05:20 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
1. He isnt a kid

2. The post I responded to was not speaking in abstract, they were saying point blank the program they had could do that and that CNN would do it, not that people would do their own research.
Where's your proof of who it was. All I've seen is every leftist on here screech that it wasn't a kid, but no links. And then the complete and utter IDIOTS on the left claim that means it's all fake news. It's not fake that CNN attacked a person on Reddit for a meme that they thought he put out. It's not fake news that CNN can't stop crying and whining about a fricken MEME! It's not fake that CNN broke the law and acted like thugs. None of that is fake no matter how much the lefty whiny babies wish it were true.

His age doesn't matter. What CNN did was illegal.

Old 07-06-2017, 05:31 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
As someone who has a history of posting random memes (not to mention, I have a lot of stuff on YouTube), that is the scary part about all of this.

I could make a random meme showing Trump pooping on the CNN logo, and CNN goes into my history of everything I've posted, and use that to smear me as a "bigot racist" over things that I've may or may have not said in the past 15 years or so of me using the internet.

10 years ago me used to always post offensive stuff that now would be considered "racist hatemongering" (if anyone knows about YTMND, there you go). and now CNN is stooping so low that they're now blackmailing people because of things they don't like?

Scary world we're about to be in, folks.
We have been in that "scary world" for almost a decade now. I don't do the 'social media' stuff, no Facebook or Twitter .. my kids do and I warned both them about how somebody you "friend" or allow to be a "friend" can open the door to almost anyone. They track you and they have gotten political -- they can, and will (if they so choose) destroy you if it suits them.

Same thing with posting even on forums like this -- consider IF you are protecting yourself enough.
Believe me, it's no fun to have an Internet Stalker go after you.

It's not just CNN, consider that Sharyl Attkisson (long time well know Investigative Reporter with many awards) was hounded, spyed on, home broken into ..... all for political reasons. She saw the light and negotiated her way OUT of CBS. Twitter and Facebook both manipulate the hashtags and censor what they don't like politically ...... don't think they can't do more than "censor". Remember what happened to "Joe the Plumber", his great SIN was that Candidate Obama stopped in his neighborhood and Joe asked him a question that the LEFTISTs didn't like. They crawled through his life to de-legitimise an American Citizen who was working in his yard and asked a question that exposed an Agenda. His life "changed" that instant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies