Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 05:21 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Politico article is all about the "Liberal World Order", the "Liberal Global Organization" and a lot of Whining by these Liberal Globalists because President Trump is more interested in what is good for the USA, instead of what is good for the rest of those "Liberal Globalists" that want the USA to both Bow Down to them AND pick up the tab.

The "do-over" that the Leftists want is for President Trump to kick the USA to the curb and give in to the "Liberal World Order". They better buckle their seat belts, because he is never going to do that.

Look for Leftists in the USA to demand we give in to the Crazy N. Korean Fat Boy - I just heard an "expert" say on TV that the USA is being held "hostage" by this Nutter and we have no choice but to GIVE IN to the demands of the China/Russian plan. China and Russia want us out of Asia, while they are claiming that President Trump won't go along with the "Liberal World Order".

I think the decades of TALK-TALK-TALK is about over.
What you and so many of your trumpy friends have never understood, is that talk talk talk is how we have controlled the direction of trade, how we have managed to spread OUR version of capitailism around the globe. We have managed to get the world to do things that are to our advantage time and time again, through talking shops.

But now the fools are in charge they are destroying decades of work. Can't wait to see how the farmers react when they figure out we are losing control of our markets because we are putting "USA first" and pooing on our allies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 05:23 PM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Germans, French have given up on Trump and the next 4 years. They are already talking of a New world order that does not have the USA as its absolute leader.

Trump is too crazy to be trusted with anything other than plastic cutlery.
Just keep at it. First it was a recount of the election. Then it was the Russians. Now he's too crazy to be trusted with anything but plastic cutlery.
You lefties are so desperate for anything and nothing sticks. I do enjoy reading many of the lefty posts though because they are good for a daily laugh. Thank you for that.

Old 07-05-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Just keep at it. First it was a recount of the election. Then it was the Russians. Now he's too crazy to be trusted with anything but plastic cutlery.
You lefties are so desperate for anything and nothing sticks. I do enjoy reading many of the lefty posts though because they are good for a daily laugh. Thank you for that.
umm the first one you just made up. There was never a mainstream majority looking for a recount of the election.

Russian collusion, yep and we are sticking with it.

and we have never trusted lord Lumpy, Rumpy is too deranged, too unstable too slow witted to do anything other than lie and shout. He has no skills.

tell me what happened to the "deal maker" Hmm? seems to me and most of the world Trump can't make a deal outside of manhattan. The guy is a tool on the national and international stage.

You got conned bigly.

NOBODY in the EU takes trump seriously and very few in DC believe a word he says.

Old 07-05-2017, 05:34 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Politico article is all about the "Liberal World Order", the "Liberal Global Organization" and a lot of Whining by these Liberal Globalists because President Trump is more interested in what is good for the USA, instead of what is good for the rest of those "Liberal Globalists" that want the USA to both Bow Down to them AND pick up the tab.

The "do-over" that the Leftists want is for President Trump to kick the USA to the curb and give in to the "Liberal World Order". They better buckle their seat belts, because he is never going to do that.

Look for Leftists in the USA to demand we give in to the Crazy N. Korean Fat Boy - I just heard an "expert" say on TV that the USA is being held "hostage" by this Nutter and we have no choice but to GIVE IN to the demands of the China/Russian plan. China and Russia want us out of Asia, while they are claiming that President Trump won't go along with the "Liberal World Order".

I think the decades of TALK-TALK-TALK is about over.
Oh? Is your golden boy going to get us into WWIII?

Old 07-05-2017, 05:38 PM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
umm the first one you just made up. There was never a mainstream majority looking for a recount of the election.

Russian collusion, yep and we are sticking with it.

and we have never trusted lord Lumpy, Rumpy is too deranged, too unstable too slow witted to do anything other than lie and shout. He has no skills.

tell me what happened to the "deal maker" Hmm? seems to me and most of the world Trump can't make a deal outside of manhattan. The guy is a tool on the national and international stage.

You got conned bigly.

NOBODY in the EU takes trump seriously and very few in DC believe a word he says.
LIke I said, I enjoy reading lefty posts like yours for entertainment value. It's guaranteed to be at least a laugh a day. Thanks again.

Old 07-05-2017, 05:41 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
I want to know who let him take this trip ! Someone was supposed to be watching him, and they evidently turned their back for a few minutes. They should know by now he needs watching 24/7 or he heads overseas to embarrass us all over again.

However, I bet the people over there can't wait. They don't get SNL on their TV stations, and the real Trump is even funnier in person.

Old 07-05-2017, 05:50 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Melania may have, too.

When the Trumps climbed the steps to Air Force One, Trump two steps ahead of Melania as usual, both paused at the top and turned to look at those below. Trump waved and smiled before turning and entering the plane. That's his usual behavior.

Melania stayed stone-faced and did not wave or acknowledge the cameras or anyone else below at all. That was NOT her usual behavior at all.

That's unheard-off, for an American First Lady. Very obvious, very unpolitical and bound to draw comment, and not just mine here on C-D.

Wanna bet she wishes she could just stay on the other side of The Pond, and never have to get on Air Force One again?
I think they​ read your post. They appeared very much side by side when arriving in Poland.

EDITORIAL: Independence Day for affordable energy - Washington Times

Old 07-05-2017, 05:58 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,257,558 times
You folks are hilarious.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
LIke I said, I enjoy reading lefty posts like yours for entertainment value. It's guaranteed to be at least a laugh a day. Thanks again.
cool story, we are all wowed.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:23 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I think our allies have given up on Trump already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies