Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 05:46 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,962,857 times

Advertisements

Probably because we're patriotic Americans who don't celebrate the demise of states that don't vote the way we'd like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 06:00 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Probably because we're patriotic Americans who don't celebrate the demise of states that don't vote the way we'd like.
I think it is because liberals are more confident in their beliefs and also more logical. They don't need to blast a headline every time a story comes out that makes the opposing party or some whacked out red state or politician look bad. I know Trump is an ass--I don't need proof. I know he will prove himself to be the idiot that he is. I don't need to prove it. He will.

Control freaks need reinforcement of their beliefs, because they are so tenuous. It is important to them to prove themselves right. It is like those little kids in school, going see, see, I told you.

The logic behind this stuff is nonexistent as usually it is one instance of something that proves nothing, but that the poster will use to 'prove' that everyone on the left is like that.

The truth will come out in the end.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:02 PM

1,294 posts, read 1,120,976 times
The truth is already out. Liberals are worthless.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:02 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Did you know Kansas is the first state to have state welfare?

Old 07-05-2017, 06:04 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times
Because what good would it do? What resource has Kansas to sustain itself? What is drawing people to Kansas? Why would Kansas not have trouble sustaining itself?

It is not the same as a major coastal or lake state with massive resources and tax base becoming insolvent though incompetence and mismanagement. Even the most dishonest liberal groupthink mentailty doesn't try to argue this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think it is because liberals are more confident in their beliefs and also more logical. They don't need to blast a headline every time a story comes out that makes the opposing party or some whacked out red state or politician look bad. I know Trump is an ass--I don't need proof. I know he will prove himself to be the idiot that he is. I don't need to prove it. He will.

Control freaks need reinforcement of their beliefs, because they are so tenuous. It is important to them to prove themselves right. It is like those little kids in school, going see, see, I told you.

The logic behind this stuff is nonexistent as usually it is one instance of something that proves nothing, but that the poster will use to 'prove' that everyone on the left is like that.

The truth will come out in the end.
Lol, you are more confident and logical. That is why you threaten electors, collude with the media to rig debates, riot in the streets, assassinate Republicans, shout down freedom of speech on campuses, put out an endless stream of fake news stories, openly urge illegals to vote, send paid operatives to Republican rallies to commit violence, etc.

You are thugs, pure and simple.

Quote:
Double lol. Patriotic? See above. You are Stalinist who mostly openly hate America.

Last edited by cachibatches; 07-05-2017 at 06:12 PM..

Old 07-05-2017, 06:11 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
I give this response 0 out of 5 stars.

Sorry, LastBoy.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:21 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Still feeling bad for that you killed Illinois?

Old 07-05-2017, 06:24 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,141,179 times
Quote:
I think that's a valid point. There's no question that liberals would be gleeful about the demise of Trump's policies or the downfall of individual politicians whose plans seem genuinely evil. But it's not even a matter of patriotism. Decent people don't celebrate when bad things happen to decent people. Besides, as liberals, we know our policies would be readier to lend them a hand.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:25 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Still feeling bad for that you killed Illinois?
The same Illinois with a Republican Governor?

Old 07-05-2017, 06:30 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post

How long did it take you to come up with that one ? Very good, next week you can move onto sentences that contain more than 5 words . We're very proud of the progress you are making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies