Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 06:56 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times

Advertisements

Mandatory? Oh, Tucker...

Old 07-06-2017, 07:14 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Don't tell me now that I have to learn to like the plumbing of certain individuals...Yikes... "Shoot Me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtJ4Uq_OWxg
A so- called transgender attention - seeking activist has a fantasy about making it mandatory for men to date a transgender.

Why is anyone paying any attention to this nonsense?

Old 07-06-2017, 07:21 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,975,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Maybe you'd like to listen to Riley Dennis talk about genitalia bigotry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI

We could devote books, sub-forums, etc. to the massive range of awful ideas that have come out of the Regressive Left.
It makes me very glad that I am no longer part of the "dating pool"!
IMO, a man who thinks he is a woman is still a man until he has full-on gender reassignment surgery.
No, I will not date him.
IMO, you are the gender that is identified by what is between your legs. What you think is relevant only to you.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:27 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,447,937 times
Many transwomen are just not attractive. I mean, take Caitlyn Jenner for example. Glad she is living her truth but I would not call her beautiful.

But I've seen transwomen who look amazing, and you would never know. So if you thought she was attractive before you knew and now all of a sudden you don't? First of all, I don't believe you. Second of all, yeah, that's prejudiced.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:32 PM

42 posts, read 17,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Don't tell me now that I have to learn to like the plumbing of certain individuals...Yikes... "Shoot Me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtJ4Uq_OWxg
If you want to date Tucker Carlson, ask him out.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:37 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Alex jones is speaking to them. They are compelled to listen.
Unplug your microwave! Quick! Do. It. Now! Before it's ...

... too ...

... late. Zzzzz ...

... zzzz.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:11 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Him let's see.

Both parties were for infrastructure spending. The only difference was somehow trump was going to get corporate America to foot the bill.

Record low birth rate. Did not really hear either party talk about this.

Wealth inequality. Democrats were all over this.
Yeah, but the Dems were "all over this" in the sense of being IN FAVOR OF of that inequality. Immigration produces wealth inequality, and Hillary talked like an open-borders fanatic.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:15 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Yeah... sad to say she's a 6.7, they're notorious for blowing rods through the block when you turn up the fuel and boost...

Stick with a studded and deleted 6.0, you'll be good. Plus no trashcan of doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
It makes me very glad that I am no longer part of the "dating pool"!
IMO, a man who thinks he is a woman is still a man until he has full-on gender reassignment surgery.
No, I will not date him.
IMO, you are the gender that is identified by what is between your legs. What you think is relevant only to you.
sorry, but i would go by what the birth certificate says. even with gender reassignment surgery, they are still the gender they were at birth, and no amount of surgery can change that.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:59 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Pretending bad ideas don't exist is not the way to prevent them from growing.
Clearly not, but few liberals seem to care much about heading off bad ideas coming from the left's lunatic fringe. If the notion of penalizing people for discrimination in their dating choices ever gains enough traction, the mainstream left will hop on the bandwagon and claim it was always a good idea.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,074,467 times
People can date or not date whomever they want.

It's hard being an "undesirable" in the dating world, though. Sometimes people get frustrated. Plus, I also think it's different to have a preference versus never giving somebody the time of day, and being mean about it, because of their characteristics. It's a bit complicated with transgender issues because of their parts, and I would generally support straight men not dating MTFs (or lesbians, or straight women or gay men dating FTMs for that matter,) but the rejection is still painful and they should still be treated with dignity throughout the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies