Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 03:26 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

To date there is absolutely no credible evidence that Putin interfered in any election, so the words of all you Trump haters is nothing more than sour grapes because you candidate didn't win the election.

YOU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET OVER IT.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2017, 03:28 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
This only proves there was collusion between Trump's team and the Russians. This man is an illegitimate President.
Yup he is. And that's why he won't publically admit Russia swung the election, because he can't handle believing his win wasn't legitimate.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Somehow people seem to be buying his account that Trump accepted their claim that Russia had no involvement. This contradicts Tillerson's account. So it sounds to me like people are quick to believe Russia over the US.
Trump supporters believe Russia over the US, because they're all traitors. Liberals, however, don't for one second take the word of Putin, Lavrov, Tillerson, or Trump over the unanimous view of our intel agencies and both parties of Congress.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:33 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump supporters believe Russia over the US, because they're all traitors. Liberals, however, don't for one second take the word of Putin, Lavrov, Tillerson, or Trump over the unanimous view of our intel agencies and both parties of Congress.
Interesting, because everyone seems to be buying the Lavrov story right now on this board, yet John Kirby (an ex-Obama admin State Department official) is on CNN talking about how Lavrov is a known liar in these situations.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:36 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Video of Trump's meeting with Putin and they are both sending clear body signals.

In the reuters video it clearly shows Trump as the top Alpha-male. What their body positions are saying.

Putin is not clasping his hands but grasping his fingers. This is a major tell !!!!
What it says is : I was hiding what I was doing and they found me. They are pulling me from the hole I was hiding in and now they have me upside down and are using my legs like a chickens wishbone.
In short, they found me and they are pulling my ass apart !!! Its not going to be a good day for me.

Trump is giving the classic sign all males recognize. Trump with both thumbs and index fingers touching to form the upside-down pyramid. The clear sign and signal of the "P" word. The word that ends in Y and gets automatically censored.
Then when they shake hands Trump proves it !!!! Trump offers his hand first in a horizontal way that Putin has to accept by laying his hand in Trumps hand. The meaning of that is clear. Trump is saying I'm going to take anything and everything I want from you and Putin is saying I'm recognizing your dominate position and putting my ass in your capable hands.
In short Trump is signaling ; don't worry people I have this "P "and know how to deal with it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKBN19R34Q
Are you freaking serious? The depth of your....a word that starts with an s and rhymes with duplicity....just amazes me. The former head of the KGB kowtowing to an infantile man-child-cheetos with a fourth grade vocabulary and the attention span of a newt.....you must be joking? Tell me you're just joking.....please!

Old 07-07-2017, 03:37 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
This is the most sane and truthful post in the thread.
I wish I could rate your post positively, but I got CD message saying - you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Winterfall again. Damn!
Thank you for being so sober!
Thanks.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:38 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So basically what you're saying is that YOUR expert is better than anyone ELSE's expert. What makes yours any more or less credible than the body language expert jjrose posted? Other than, of course, hers didn't suit your narrative?
The ability to think honestly, is where your statement has all its work ahead of it, and its all up hill.

What I said more that once is the people are the best experts. Again, If one wants an honest opinion from an expert. The one who is correct prior to the meeting is unbiased. She doesn't know what is going to occur. Her interest is in offering the truth to be applied to future events.

I leave it up to intelligent people to decide who is correct and unbiased.

Last edited by phma; 07-07-2017 at 03:52 PM..

Old 07-07-2017, 03:45 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Straws to grasp! Get yer straws to grasp right chere!

Old 07-07-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Interesting, because everyone seems to be buying the Lavrov story right now on this board, yet John Kirby (an ex-Obama admin State Department official) is on CNN talking about how Lavrov is a known liar in these situations.
Most people on this board are Trump supporters, so of course they'll believe Lavrov over the US.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:55 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The ability to think honestly, is where your statement has all its work ahead of it, and its all up hill.

What I said more that once is the people are the best experts. Again, If one wants an honest opinion from an expert. The one who is correct prior to the meeting is unbiased. She doesn't know what is going to occur. Her interest is in offering the truth to be applied to future events.

I leave it up to intelligent people to decide who is correct and unbiased.
LOL. In other words, what you are saying is exactly what I stated earlier. You believe YOUR expert is better than any one ELSE's expert because he confirms your own biases. Which leads me to the logical conclusion that the ability to think honestly is where you have all your work ahead of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies