Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 11:00 PM

31,944 posts, read 14,943,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
One way to deal with all these harassment accusations is to stop hiring women.

How about we stop hiring men and get rid of the men CEO's when women are clearly superior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2017, 12:41 PM

1,485 posts, read 2,239,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

How about we stop hiring men and get rid of the men CEO's when women are clearly superior.
Or maybe how about start hiring the best qualified candidate regardless of race, gender, religion, etc?

All too often the wrong hires are made either because certain quotas have to be maintained, or because it's whom the applicant knows rather than what they know.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:44 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,040,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fezzador View Post
Or maybe how about start hiring the best qualified candidate regardless of race, gender, religion, etc?

All too often the wrong hires are made either because certain quotas have to be maintained, or because it's whom the applicant knows rather than what they know.
Quota's were put in place because people were not hiring the most qualified.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:48 PM

4,948 posts, read 2,209,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
remember when Mike Pence was attacked for saying he wouldn't dine alone with a woman who wasn't his wife?

NYT Poll: Americans Agree with Mike Pence

well I guess he isn't the only one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/01/u...line&te=1&_r=0
I have always been cognizant of being alone with a woman that was not my wife or was someone else's wife. Not for fear of sexual assault allegations, but more so out of respect and appearances. I do have a few close female friends that this rule does not apply to.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,072,367 times
So based on this poll and the this one that just came out, maybe liberals need to be a bit more understandin

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...mfortable.html

Old 02-09-2018, 09:58 PM

30,078 posts, read 18,892,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
remember when Mike Pence was attacked for saying he wouldn't dine alone with a woman who wasn't his wife?

NYT Poll: Americans Agree with Mike Pence

well I guess he isn't the only one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/01/u...line&te=1&_r=0
Great advice from future POTUS Pence. I try to avoid contact with women at work other that what is necessary to perform my job.

Old 02-09-2018, 10:03 PM

31,944 posts, read 14,943,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Great advice from future POTUS Pence. I try to avoid contact with women at work other that what is necessary to perform my job.
Pence wouldn't even get the nomination especially if he was running against Romney....or anyone else for that matter.

Old 02-09-2018, 10:18 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,630,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Pence calls his wife "mother."

He could have been president 150 years ago. It'll never happen in today's world.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:33 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,277,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I am alone with women all the time and have never lusted after them or been unable to control myself. It appears conservative men think too highly of themselves.
That isn't it. Women now, in effect, have the legal right to merely accuse a man of any sexually improper behavior and, his life will be as ruined as if he had actually been convicted even if he is acquitted. Men avoid this by avoiding solitary contact with women.

Also, tin foil hat time.

It's part of the UN Agenda 21 population control initiatives, it's all called social reforms or some such.

1. Promote homosexual activity. This biologically does not produce babies.
2. Enhance children social service agencies. The bane of all natural parents, this gives many couples serious pause to having children.
3. If net increases remain, criminalize heterosexual activity.
4. ...and China has already done this, force abortions if parents have more than 1 child.

The UN doesn't really want number 4 because then you deal with aging population problems. The UN wants exactly even poupulation growth. 2 people per parental pair spaced as close to 30 years apart as possible.

Tin foil hat stuff may be a tough pill but, the first part about women having absolute retroactive power, in tje absence of only the most overwhelming proof, is fact!

Old 02-10-2018, 01:42 AM

10,389 posts, read 3,976,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

How are women superior? If there was a war that broke out between men an women, who do you think would be the victors?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies