Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 10:38 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I have no doubt that cyber attacks may well have come up, at some point, but it was not the main focus of the G20 meeting.

I imagine that they also discussed: ISIS and Syria (and the Philippines), North Korea, climate change, the influx of refugees, the UK leaving the EU, etc. Only in Trump's mind was it all about him.

Let us also look at Mr. Trump's tweet: "Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!"

John Podesta's personal computer was hacked, as was the server of the DNC. However, Mr. Podesta was in no position to 'give' anyone the DNC server, for it was not his to 'give'. He also would not have 'given' said server to the CIA.

It is a nonsense tweet from beginning to end, and our President had no business tweeting such before his meetings with other world leaders.

Of coarse.

Right, as though the Clinton campaign and the DNC were separate entities in some meaningful way.

We have already seen the e-mails that prove this was never the case.

Titles aside, Podesta is the major string puller and everyone knows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2017, 10:43 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
is this the same Podesta that on election night Hillary sent to speak to the nation and her supporters giving them hope that all votes were still being counted and to go home because Hillary didn't want to admit defeat when Hillary on a phone was calling Donald Trump conceding the election leaving this fool looking like a dope? LMAO!!!! The same Podesta that his emails were hacked so easily? O.K...LMAO!!!

Old 07-09-2017, 12:52 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Lest we forget:
Quote:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” --H.L. Mencken, 26 July 1920

Old 07-09-2017, 01:27 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Podesta should just ignore Trump. It's really not worth it. You notice that Obama won't even bother with it.

For what? When you're dealing with someone with the loquacity of Trump, it's always best to let them keep running off at the mouth.

Old 07-09-2017, 02:03 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Podesta should just ignore Trump. It's really not worth it. You notice that Obama won't even bother with it.

For what? When you're dealing with someone with the loquacity of Trump, it's always best to let them keep running off at the mouth.
I disagree. We're in this mess because we let false news and Trump and whoever else just run off at the mouth while we try to go high and head on down the road.

I think it's high time we push back against the lies, the conspiracy theories, the the BS, ...

Old 07-09-2017, 03:08 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Podesta reminds me of a "creepy uncle" that the family never talks about...

Old 07-09-2017, 03:15 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Me too.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You think it's funny. I find it a disgrace to our country and such an embarrassment. Our country was always the leader of the world, we are now just a joke because of Trump.
Yes, it is hilarious! I cannot get enough. In fact, I'm laughing at you for even replying!
This is F***ing AWESOME!
What a time to be alive in America.
Did I just see Trump walk on water?

Old 07-09-2017, 05:01 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How does anybody know what Trump believes. He is all over the place. The whole clan was Democrats until he decided to run.

He said himself "He stands for NOTHING", no doubt because the dimwit can't even remember what he said 1-hour ago! No one in his administration can even define any so-called "Agenda" by this NUT-JOB

Old 07-09-2017, 05:33 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

"You notice that Obama won't even bother with it."

NOT TRUE!

You really need to broaden your news sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies