Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 09:07 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This is all you got?

Pretty pathetic.

Doesn't really hold up against Trump agreeing with Putin that he didn't interfere in the election.
Are you kidding me. Trump is taking Putin on his word instead of our intelligence. That's a traitor to our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2017, 09:11 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding me. Trump is taking Putin on his word instead of our intelligence. That's a traitor to our country.
Who said he took Putin on his word? Provide a link.

What do you want him to do? Wrestle him to the ground until he screams uncle.

Get real.

Putin is not going to admit he meddled.

He's already been called out and sanctioned. Get over it.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:15 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Wow....this thread reminds me of the thread of the gal that went crazy and killed her family.

No cognitive ability, just rampant partisan garbage from people that arguably can't process information in a reasonably sane manner.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:16 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
...annnnnd ignore....don't feel special....I'm adding right wingers and left wingers too that have just lost it.

Congrats!

Old 07-07-2017, 09:22 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
...annnnnd ignore....don't feel special....I'm adding right wingers and left wingers too that have just lost it.

Congrats!
Not feeling special at all...just participating in the conservation I don't think you've addressed any of your posts to me until this one. Why is that?

Old 07-07-2017, 10:09 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
That's what I wrote.

The BS about Obama saying he'd have more flexibility after the election doesn't hold a candle to Trump dissing our intelligence services while giving Putin a free pass.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that Trump is a traitor.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:20 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Who said he took Putin on his word? Provide a link.

What do you want him to do? Wrestle him to the ground until he screams uncle.

Get real.

Putin is not going to admit he meddled.

He's already been called out and sanctioned. Get over it.
You might want to take a break from C-D and go check what's happening in the world.

Lavrov said that Trump agreed with Putin that the Russians did not interfere in our elections.

No tweets or press secretaries have denied this. Fits with his waffling when questioned about this yesterday.

In case you haven't heard, Trump's WH has been trying to ease the sanctions. As I recall, Trump signed an XO allowing US firms to sell software to the Russian FSB. They've explored what would be involved to allow Russian spies to once again inhabit those Long Island estates. ...

While Putin will obviously deny any cyber warfare, why the hell is Trump denying it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies