Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 07:12 AM

30,346 posts, read 19,134,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
Once again, left wing nut jobs result to chaos, anarchy, and violence to further their agendas. As expected the mainstream media would rather talk about other things. CNN doesn't even have it mentioned anywhere on their front page. Most of them labeled the anarchy as protests or demonstrations. Last time I checked, burning $%&t and attacking police was called rioting.

special hat's off to Angela Merkel for staging the summit in Hamburg to rub Trump's nose in it
If it were right wing violence, the media woiuld be urging assassinating all of them....such hypocrites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2017, 08:35 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Whilst I appreaciate what you are saying, even just moving the G8 to the German countryside or a forest resorts in Germany, rather than right beside some very liberal areas in Hamburg might have been a better idea.

Stil you live and learn I guess.
Asking them today, with the luxury of hindsight, if having it in the Harz Mtn. area might have been a better choice, would undoubtedly glean some recrimination.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:39 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If it were right wing violence, the media woiuld be urging assassinating all of them....such hypocrites.
Wrong! That has never been a facet of any liberal influenced media and I believe you know this.

Now let's consider the pedigree of the ownership of the various media outlets and which are of what particular philosophical lineage throughout the world.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:46 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,942,265 times
Daily Mail had lots of pictures and coverage of the riots. Absolutely sickening. Anyone care to tell me how looting stores equates to protesting?

Protesters try to blind police during G20 Hamburg summit | Daily Mail Online

German police fire water cannon at G20 Hamburg protesters | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-08-2017, 08:59 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Wrong! That has never been a facet of any liberal influenced media and I believe you know this.

Now let's consider the pedigree of the ownership of the various media outlets and which are of what particular philosophical lineage throughout the world.
He is probably referring to stuff like this:
Quote:
“I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” — Bill Maher

“I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” — The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy

“F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

“Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, we’ve been watching intifada in Palestine, we’ve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? How come we don’t have an intifada in this country? Because it seem[s] to me, that we are comfortable in where we are, watching CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, and all these mainstream… giving us a window to the world while the world is being managed from Washington, from New York, from every other place in here in San Francisco: Chevron, Bechtel, [Carlyle?] Group, Halliburton; every one of those lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving individuals are in our country and we’re sitting here and watching the world pass by, people being bombed, and it’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change[s] fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every – They’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet.” U.C. Berkeley Lecturer Hatem Bazian fires up the crowd at an anti-war rally by calling for an American intifada.

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks." -- Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa

“..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch.” — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club

“Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places.

“But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.” — Mike Malloy

"Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege." -- Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence

“I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!” — Dan Savage

“But the victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that. But in the U.S., we don’t die for speaking our minds. Or we’re not supposed to anyway. Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy, who posted that it would be “Freaking Awesome” if hateful Ann Coulter was named head of Homeland Security.” — Linda Stasi, New York Daily News,on a victim murdered in the San Bernadino terrorist attack

“Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams.” — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)

“If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom!” — Democratic Talk Radio’s Stephen Crockett

“May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.” — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter

“Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it's FUNNY, not because he's a #GOPmurderbro.” – Jos Whedon

“I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.” — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke

Old 07-08-2017, 09:14 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,912,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
De Blasio is one of the featured speakers at a protest there. NYC can do better than that joker.
De Blasio for the Dem candidate for President in '20! Fingers crossed.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:19 AM

653 posts, read 816,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
De Blasio is one of the featured speakers at a protest there. NYC can do better than that joker.
De blasio is a stinking commie

Old 07-08-2017, 09:33 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,036 times
So the right-wing media is pushing the new "left-wing violence" narrative and as usual the sheeple follow in lock step, but a simple google search shows that right-wingers are in no position to point fingers.

The violence happening at Trump rally's which are too numerous to list. A list of violent incidents at Donald Trump rallies and events.

Then there is a long list of violent rhetoric coming from right-wing media, here is just a small sample from 2010 https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...of-viol/171771

Right-wing terrorist attacks Left-wing v. right-wing violence

Again, a simple google search reveals a long history of right-wing violence and aggression. It's no secret. And yes, any violence from the Left is 100% wrong, but let's not point out the stink in your neighbors yard while completely ignoring the pile of crap sitting in your own yard.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:39 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
Once again, left wing nut jobs result to chaos, anarchy, and violence to further their agendas. As expected the mainstream media would rather talk about other things. CNN doesn't even have it mentioned anywhere on their front page. Most of them labeled the anarchy as protests or demonstrations. Last time I checked, burning $%&t and attacking police was called rioting.

special hat's off to Angela Merkel for staging the summit in Hamburg to rub Trump's nose in it
I saw CNN cover the anarchist riots in Germany, and they said 200 police have been injured. Why do you whine about something which is not even true?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/europe...sts/index.html

Old 07-08-2017, 09:44 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,262,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I think the issue is that all of the media outlets gave it some air but they don't want to focus on that. More focus on Trump/Putin which is more important to us specifically.
Hamburg is a War Zone - this entire thing is hurting Merkel. It's certainly NOT part of the Leftist Agenda to report NEWS, they prefer Fake News that works with their Agenda and Trump Hate.

For an entire week CNN has been running an ongoing story, based on a single source, about President Trump not going to confront Vladimir Putin about interference in the 2016 election. Note the running CNN narrative:

And then it all went BOOM in an instant - CNN is having a very rough week.

We all KNOW why the Leftist Media is ignoring the RIOTS in Hamburg - they are Leftist RIOTS and they support the Leftists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies