Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 03:50 PM

25,440 posts, read 9,798,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Sometimes it is nice to hear the rest of the story. I am so disappointed in so many people in this country who are more interested in downing our leaders instead of supporting them. It is because they want free stuff more than they want what is good for this country.
I'm happy to support our leaders as long as they don't support hostile foreign governments, or don't allow hostile foreign governments to interfere with our election processes.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:51 PM

32,093 posts, read 34,696,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have no idea why you don't get this. Follow along now:

For a year Trump and his group have denied any knowledge of Russian involvement. It wasn't until recently that the President even acknowledged what our intelligence agencies have concluded about Russian involvement. And even then it was a lukewarm acknowledgement.

We have video after video of Donald and Junior saying they never met with the Russians regarding the election

Now we have proof, provided by Junior himself when backed into a corner by the Times, that that was an outright lie. The meeting was arranged and the agenda was clear, it was about how Russia could help Trump win the election.

In addition Daddy Trump said clearly in his speech immediately after winning the nomination that there will be big news coming out about Hillary. So OBVIOUSLY he knew of the meeting and the agenda. So he lied. Again.

You want proof, there it is. And we're just getting started. Is it enough to convict anyone? Of course not. But to be honest anyone seeing this and still saying there is nothing to all these rumors is simply in denial.

You should be a better American than that, you should take this very seriously and stop dismissing it simply because it may hurt your boy. That disgusts me.
Hold on. You have to take baby steps with these guys.

The first thing we need them to establish is that Don, Jr. was actually caught in a lie. So my first question is whether Don, Jr. lied when he said he didn't have any meetings with any Russians?

Old 07-12-2017, 03:54 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Hold on. You have to take baby steps with these guys.

The first thing we need them to establish is that Don, Jr. was actually caught in a lie. So my first question is whether Don, Jr. lied when he said he didn't have any meetings with any Russians?
Sadly, it appears he did lie about meeting with Russians.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:54 PM

32,093 posts, read 34,696,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm happy to support our leaders as long as they don't support hostile foreign governments, or don't allow hostile foreign governments to interfere with our election processes.
Didn't George W. Bush have something like a 90% approval rating after 9/11? I don't know what that guy is talking about. Democrats have clearly shown that they are willing to put country above party and stand behind our leaders.

Bush Job Approval Highest in Gallup History | Gallup

What he's basically saying is that Trump should be an unquestioned monarch.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:03 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,907,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Very, very interesting... immediately after Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with the Russian attorney Veselnitskaya there was a sudden increase in two things:

1. A sharp increase in money flowing into the Trump campaign.

2. A very large increase in computer activity between Trump's NY server and Alfa Bank in Russia.

https://twitter.com/tcapotesashes/st...26415512080384

Of course Don Junior insists the meeting was about adoptions... oh wait, we talked about damaging information on Hillary too... but previously Don Junior said he never met with Russians and didn't disclose it on his forms.

Drip, drip, drip... meanwhile, Bob Mueller keeps adding top-notch prosecutors to his team. He wouldn't do that unless he's got lots of good evidence and is building a solid case.
New thread worthy?

Old 07-12-2017, 04:07 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,186,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
I'm not familiar with overseas' newspapers. I assume they're all liberal. If TDM is not, it's the lone exception on this wonderful list.
Don't look now, but the overseas newspapers are the only ones printing the facts without a slant. Try the BBC, Reuters, Guardian, and Al Jazeera.

Where do you go for news now?

Old 07-12-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yeah, it was very serious ...20 min. of "nothing." "A waste of my time." He never met this woman before.

The truth is, we now know it was arranged by Democrats (oh, wait ...you wouldn't know this, because MSNBC or CNN aren't going to tell you about anything that involves Democrats). Fusion GPS (funded by Soros) does opposition research. They were attempting to create a link by the Trump team to Russia, and collusion to influence the election. I guess the were dumb enough to think that merely meeting would be enough.

As Jay Sekulow said, there was nothing illegal about this, and it resulted in nothing.

Of course you people always want to ignore Hillary signing off on the Russian Uranium deal that gave them control of 20% of US uranium.
Source, please.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:12 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,748,750 times
Sorry all progressives, Trump Jr. is not the smoking gun, that you all want to get rid of President Trump.

The Prez said he could shoot a person on 5th ave and no one would care in 2016. That said, all the people who voted for Trump on Nov 8, 2016 still think he is the best President for the future.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Sometimes it is nice to hear the rest of the story. I am so disappointed in so many people in this country who are more interested in downing our leaders instead of supporting them. It is because they want free stuff more than they want what is good for this country.
We have no leader. What we have is a racist, misogynistic, bigoted thug who brags about sexually assaulting women, and a proven consummate liar who lies about even those things which have no consequence. He has no idea how the government operates unless he can write an executive order and sign it like a pharoah issuing a decree. He has made us a laughing stock throughout the world, insulted our allies, promoted a Communist country, and relinquished the honor and title of "Leader of the Free World to Angela Merkel". His focus is on lining hs own pocket, not doing anything for anyone who isn't a billionaire or on track to be one. If Obama had done a quarter of the misdeeds Trump has received a pass on from his base you would have been the first one in line with a pitchfork to remove him, physically if necessary.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:26 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Sadly, it appears he did lie about meeting with Russians.
Not only that, but these were Donny's buddies. Buddies.

Remember when there was no video of OJ actually murdering anyone, but the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming to everyone other than OJ's most devoted fans?......

Exclusive: Video shows Trump with associates tied to email controversy - CNNPolitics.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies