Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 02:57 PM

57,232 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes. Lobbyists. Working on behalf of Russia and Putin to try to repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Loretta Lynch let the Russian lawyer operative into the US without a visa, and all hell broke loose on the lobbying for Russia and Putin front.
All hell broke loose this week, no one knew her name for a year and a half until this was exposed. Her lobbying effort was one of the best kept secrets. She was granted a visa parole for valid reasons, why she was still here in June no one knows but she is not alone in that department.

This is all a deflection from the issue at hand which are some memory lapses by the attendees, Jr forgot about the meeting until now and also forgot about some of the attendees. Kushner once again lied on his disclosure form, he should have his security clearance pulled.

The remainder I will leave for Mueller to figure out but right now it sure looks like they are hiding something.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:58 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What intent? To do what? He didn't do anything illegal even if he DID get incriminating evidence against Hillary. WTF are you people even talking about? You are just regurgitating what you have been told and here you guys are again just burping up what the MSM has spoon fed you.
The Russians interfered in our elections. They are a hostile foreign government. This isn't Iowa meeting with somebody in Wisconsin. They said they wanted Trump to win. Don Jr. met with them to get dirt on Hillary. What don't you get?

Old 07-14-2017, 02:58 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
why 'not really'? did you even take a look at the article?

it makes a very good case for why it would be patently ridiculous to claim trump jr. broke any laws here.
Not a lot there and of conclusive except for the Writer being bias and not objective.

Every Agency and Investigation has state no Collusion. However the Clintons are guilty of Play to for the Nuclear Materials and the Clinton speech.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:00 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I had Russian rye bread today; I'm guilty. Just lock me up. Heck; I even worked with a Russian coworker three years ago; but we fired her. She apparently did not do a great job recruiting us; but you never know? She did teach us how to say 'BS' in Russian; but I forgot - fortunately there is Google: бред сивой кобылы!
Just hang in there. You'll catch up.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:01 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL so now we know a Russian Espionage person was also involved.

Pass the Kool Aid jug. They are going to need another glass
A Russian Espiaonage person with hacking/cyber smear experience. See post #75 below.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:02 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL. You are behind. She also brought documents detailing dirty money yo the DNC. The envelope with e information was given to someone in the room. We also now know that there was another person in the room affiliated with Russian espionage.
What? You don't believe these people at their words? These folks ALWAYS tell the truth C'mon! Believe me! Don't be so stupid to question it!

Hahaha!

Like believing this?

Ten Times Trump Denied Collusion With Russia - NBC News

Quote:

“The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?” (Trump tweet, 5/8/2017)

“There is no collusion between me and my campaign and the Russians.” (Trump interview with Lester Holt, 5/11/2017)

“When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?” (Trump tweet, 5/12/2017)

“Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.” (Trump tweet, 5/12/2017)

“The entire thing has been a witch hunt. And there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.” (Trump news conference, 5/18/2017)

“No collusion, no obstruction. [James Comey's] a leaker.” (Trump news conference, 6/9/2017)
“They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice.” (Trump tweet, 6/15/2017)

After 7 months of investigations & committee hearings about my “collusion with the Russians,” nobody has been able to show any proof. Sad! (Trump tweet, 6/16/2017)

“Look, there has been no obstruction. There has been no collusion. There has been leaking by Comey. But there's been no collusion, no obstruction and virtually everybody agrees to that.” (Trump interview with Fox and Friends, 6/23/2017)

There is no collusion & no obstruction. I should be given apology! (Trump tweet, 6/26/2017)

Old 07-14-2017, 03:03 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Not a lot there and of conclusive except for the Writer being bias and not objective.

Every Agency and Investigation has state no Collusion. However the Clintons are guilty of Play to for the Nuclear Materials and the Clinton speech.
But, but, but CLINTON!

Never mind all Kushner's lies and memory lapses. And Mike Flynn. And Jeff Sessions. And lil Donnie, Jr.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:05 PM

57,232 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And you know this . . HOW?

By the good word of Donald Trump Junior and the Russian Lawyer?

I want the transcript.
You don't trust Jr, seems like an honest fellow just forgets a lot.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:06 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,278 times
Trumpito didn't come completely clean and the dripping continues

Former Soviet spy was present at Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Russian lawyer

Old 07-14-2017, 03:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I had Russian rye bread today; I'm guilty. Just lock me up. Heck; I even worked with a Russian coworker three years ago; but we fired her. She apparently did not do a great job recruiting us; but you never know? She did teach us how to say 'BS' in Russian; but I forgot - fortunately there is Google: бред сивой кобылы!
Holy Crap, dude, is there no low to which Trump can sink that you won't defend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies