Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 08:08 AM

16,266 posts, read 10,392,447 times

Advertisements

Still talking about Hiillary when the topic is Russia and the Trumps?

*sigh*

Old 07-15-2017, 08:13 AM

259 posts, read 173,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post

*sigh*
It's all entangled. We have two factions of the Oligarchy after each other and we are supposed to sides? To what purpose? Every single thing each side does just makes them wealthier at the expense of middle America and the younger generation.

I realize thousands of Democratic operatives lost their cherished, cushy jobs in D.C. under Trump and can't wait to get them back, but it is of no matter to me.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:16 AM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
No it's not. This is ALL on the Trump clan.

Wishful thinking though.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
No it's not. This is ALL on the Trump clan.

Wishful thinking though.
The Clintons and Trumps are chums, just in rival leagues fighting for the Super Bowl of money.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:37 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,766,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post

*sigh*
They can't defend the indefensible so... omg Hillary did something!

Old 07-15-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
They can't defend the indefensible so... omg Hillary did something!
What she does is exactly the same things. They learn from each other.

Twiddle-dee or Twiddle-dum? Take your choice.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:02 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,175,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Clinton was impeached for lying about Monica. Monica was small potatoes compared to Putin.
I would have to disagree. President degraded the office of the President almost as bad as JFK did when he was in office.

The "Russian Hacking" proponents have not produced any physical evidence. Show me that DNC server(s) and where the Russians hacked into them. Show me what exactly the Russians did to "hack" the election.

Show me the evidence!

Old 07-15-2017, 09:03 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,175,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
WTH?

Why did Trump Jr. not mention this himself?
Did he know? I thought the other guy was the translator. I don't think he said "I'm the translator and I worked for the KGB/FSB".

Old 07-15-2017, 09:12 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,751,473 times
Those of you on the Right. Those of you that are defending the Trump Regime. Please understand that the goal of Russian intelligence is to disrupt and blackmail them. The Russian gov has all the cards. They taped those meetings. They bugged those rooms. They have all the info and transcripts and backroom deals . This will not turn out well for the Trump Regime because as soon as things level out the Russians will start dumping data to WikiLeaks or some other outlet. The goal is to turn us into a failed state.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:20 AM

981 posts, read 898,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiChiMaster View Post
No I

The Clintons (via their Foundation slush fund) and the Trumps as well as all Billionaires around the world have been colluding with foreign governments, robbing the middle class, destroying middle America (as well as Venezuela, Greece, etc.), for their own benefit.

It is a problem that has to be addressed head on, and had Clinton been in office we would be no better off, though some on the left would like to think so as do some on the right believe that Trump is better than Clinton. It is a total wash, the only difference being which Billionaire gets to steal the loot.

Let's face it, both families were chummy as they were feeding off NY.
This is so spot on. The political and crony capitalist classes on both sides get richer while the American people get SCREWED. And we fall right into it, being divided by these scandals to take our eye off the ball of the real problems in this country. All the while they continue to take our money, get richer off of it, and absolutely get nothing done to benefit the people that are paying them - us. I find it mind boggling that the congress essentially works a part-time job and are about to step out for a nice long summer vacation while the rest of us are working 6-7 days a week. And we play right into it by accepting their corruption and being diverted by these scandals. I agree, this Russia issue is very bad, but the reality is we were faced with two horrible candidates, and at this point I'm just absolutely sick of absolutely nothing getting done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies