Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 10:53 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've noticed that both times you've mentioned "short form" you've left off that it was certified but have added to "long form".

this is contradicted by the fact that not only didn't the release of the long form stop birtherism, it increased it.
You know that birthers are always moving the goal posts, wrecking ball. First it was, he needs to release his birth certificate. Then after he released the exact same form that is legal in 50 states, that wasn't good enough, he needed to release the long form, which no states provide any longer. So Hawaii agrees to allowed the release of the long form, and surprise, surprise! THAT wasn't good enough either.

The poster in question appears to be an embarrassed birther. Her words clearly show she is a birther, but she is trying now to pretend that she isn't. It's kind of funny since her posts are right here in this thread, proving otherwise.

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
the part where your not understanding that the COLB released in 2008 IS A CERTIFIED LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Not misunderstanding.

Lying.

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
very long essay on Trump Jr.

https://necpluribusimpar.net/trumps-...still-nothing/

Old 07-16-2017, 10:55 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
the part where your not understanding that the COLB released in 2008 IS A CERTIFIED LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
I never said it wasn't.

However, it is not the original birth certificate.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:57 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Who dished? Likely the DNC.
Pretty good chance they arranged the "meeting" too.
I'm sure they have many more tricks up their sleeve. More to come......
Lol! I find it amazing that you believe that the DNC could arrange such things. They're just not that organized..not that air-tight....to pull off the conspiracies i hear attributed to them.

Leak a debate question? Sure. Formulate a complicated conspiracy? Nah.

As to who dished the dirt? Well, no Democrats were invited to that meeting, were there?

It is the Republicans who will bring Trump down...the Democrats will be cheering..but the knives will be GOP.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I never said it wasn't.

It's the official birth certificate you will receive in all 50 states. Try getting your long form. You won't be able to.

And you say you're not a birther? You've got all the birther talking points down cold. If it walks like a duck...

Old 07-16-2017, 10:59 AM

1,348 posts, read 791,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
the DNC dangled the bait in front of the Trumps. I don't believe that for a minute,
I'd be happy to engage with you but I've learned that when people on this board put out upfront that they are either naive (not a sin) or live in denial (a choice, so a sin, in my view) there is absolutely nowhere constructive to go with them in conversation.

They stay utterly beholden to whichever of those traits above has a lock on them and it's like discussing serious issues with an adolescent. Not trying to offend you, just describing how exhausting it is dealing with those who live that way.

P.S. I don't mean 'sin' in any religious sense.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:01 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
i've noticed that both times you've mentioned "short form" you've left off that it was certified but have added to "long form".

this is contradicted by the fact that not only didn't the release of the long form stop birtherism, it increased it.
Youre trying to read something into nothing. I said it was certified because I said it was a copy. I don't recall if the first one released was a copy or if they showed the original. If it was a copy I'm sure it was certified too, but I don't know and don't care enough to research it.

I don't recall the release of the second birth cert increasing birtherism. It may have increased publicity around the subject for a while, but my memory is that it decreased the number of people who believed he wasn't born in the US. Seems like the smart thing to do would have been what they finally did if they wanted to quell those questions.

But, in any case, like I've said multiple times, it was never an issue for me.

Ya'll seem to be obsessed with it though, so why don't you start a new thread instead of trying to derail this one.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
I'd be happy to engage with you but I've learned that when people on this board put out upfront that they are either naive (not a sin) or live in denial (a choice, so a sin, in my view) there is absolutely nowhere constructive to go with them in conversation.

They stay utterly beholden to whichever of those traits above has a lock on them and it's like discussing serious issues with an adolescent. Not trying to offend you, just describing how exhausting it is dealing with those who live that way.

P.S. I don't mean 'sin' in any religious sense.
So...to recap. You posit that the DNC "arranged the meeting," but now you find it's "too exhausting" to debate your own claim? Why bother posting any of your theories if it's too exhausting to then discuss them?

Old 07-16-2017, 11:02 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I never said it wasn't.
yet you said he initially refused to release it. that's false.

Quote:
none are. all birth certificates are copies, either photocopy or abstract, of part of the vital records information maintained by a states department of health. you can have the first copy you received but there isn't such a thing as an "original" birth certificate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies