Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 03:04 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times

Advertisements

Yup, real smart blaming the blameless (Don Jr. was not a protectee of the SS at the time of the meeting) people who are tasked with protecting your life. Trump camp has no shame whatever. And they're kinda dumb too.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:07 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
So sad this collusion delusion lol.
KellyAnne, is that you??

Old 07-16-2017, 03:07 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Goodness. I thought this was all irrelevant to you?

Seems like it's plenty relevant given these exchanges.
Some posters doth protest too much, methinks.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:09 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Why isn't Trump tweeting about the leaker? He usually tweets about leaks such as this.

This makes you think that Russia leaked the emails as well as the story and Putin warned Trump directly when they met. Basically Putin gave him an ultimatum: give back the Russian compounds in NY and Maryland, or else.

Therefore Trump won't tweet about a leaker because Trump knows the source of the leak and Trump is scared sheetless about what Putin might expose next. The last thing Trump wants to do is upset Putin. This is why Trump has been publicly praising Putin for the past year and taking Putin's side in all debates.

Sad!
If his lawyers don't have him duct taped to a straight backed chair and his phone turned off by now they aren't earning their obscene pay. Even if he was loose, I would imagine he's puckered up way too tight to think about anything except when the hammer is coming down. I'll bet you can hear him sweat from twenty feet.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:21 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Still whining about Hillary, 8 months after the election. But but but Don Jr's Russian collusion doesn't matter because Hillary!!!
Guess he's sick of all that winning, so now he's whining.

Poor Donny. Does he realize how idiotic he sounds claiming "it's not fair!" He is supposed to be the billionaire who has everything, and he still thinks life's not fair to him....and these idiot tweets are the @realtrump, not those polite tweets put out by Scavino, the ex-caddy social media director.

Trump loses more support every time he goes on his stupid twitter whines. He appears to actually be regressing and hoping that stuff he used in the election will work again. His childishly obsessive behavior is kind of Hillaryous.

Are the GOP grownups in DC (I assume there are a few) seriously ok with this crap?

Old 07-16-2017, 03:22 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
KellyAnne, is that you??
Lol, I guess Kellyanne flashcards worked. She went full Sesame Street.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by 60sagain

So ironic that the world of the sixties Vietnam era, environmental era, civil rights era etc., is happening again, for the same reasons, Russia and China. Those of you too young to remember, or too self involved to care should be reading up on world events of that era, to truly understand what you are watching unfold today. All the same players are involved, in one way or another. the wealthy, of these countries did this before. Anyone eyes, ears and minds open, can see pretty clearly what is happening for the special folks, (wealthy and upper middle class) and to, the rest of you, Wake up. I'm happy, I have my piece of the world and all the comforts....if I don't live too long.....but those in your 20s, 30s, phew, I fear for your ignorance and your refusal to see, and I pray you start paying close attention. You are the inheritors of this whole mess. Quit with the sound bite 140 character lives you are leading. That isn't what is happening to you. Your self absorption will be your own demise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
You're not very astute are you?
60sagain is spot on. Nixon was a crooked, lying, sonofabitch, just like Trump, and a lot of us got tear gassed and roughed up scuffling with the cops the right wing sent out to make us shut up. There are so many parallels as to be a bit spooky some days.

Those who were born too late for it cannot understand. Those who were there will hit the streets again if we need to.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Still whining about Hillary, 8 months after the election. But but but Don Jr's Russian collusion doesn't matter because Hillary!!!
He is being scorned by Trey Gowdy and FOX news now. Losing both of those in one week is a most impressive milestone. Major props are due for such an audacious and stunning display of corrupton, dishonesty, and stupidity.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:50 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

So ironic that the world of the sixties Vietnam era, environmental era, civil rights era etc., is happening again, for the same reasons, Russia and China. Those of you too young to remember, or too self involved to care should be reading up on world events of that era, to truly understand what you are watching unfold today. All the same players are involved, in one way or another. the wealthy, of these countries did this before. Anyone eyes, ears and minds open, can see pretty clearly what is happening for the special folks, (wealthy and upper middle class) and to, the rest of you, Wake up. I'm happy, I have my piece of the world and all the comforts....if I don't live too long.....but those in your 20s, 30s, phew, I fear for your ignorance and your refusal to see, and I pray you start paying close attention. You are the inheritors of this whole mess. Quit with the sound bite 140 character lives you are leading. That isn't what is happening to you. Your self absorption will be your own demise.

60sagain is spot on. Nixon was a crooked, lying, sonofabitch, just like Trump, and a lot of us got tear gassed and roughed up scuffling with the cops the right wing sent out to make us shut up. There are so many parallels as to be a bit spooky some days.

Those who were born too late for it cannot understand. Those who were there will hit the streets again if we need to.

Some of us already are.

Beware mature Democrats bearing signs.

Unless you're a patriotic American who remembers history, that is...in which case, come join us.

Old 07-16-2017, 04:31 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

There are so many parallels.

One that comes to mind is that we were told to shut up, that we were traitors if we didn't support the war, traitors for standing up to the government, ... Just went on and on and on.

It felt so hopeless at times. There were so few of us and so many against us.

Then the Kent State students were murdered and the whole nation went, "What the hell? Our soldiers are killng our own kids. That's not right."

It was like the nation came out of a coma.

I so hope it doesn't take another Kent State to wake us up this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies