Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 07:01 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,173,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you, and others like you, constantly throw out this "evidence" that trump and the russians colluded to throw the election to trump, and yet this has been investigated for more than a year now, and NO evidence has come forth. when nixon was under investigation for his possible role in watergate, there was evidence that came up indicating his role in the coverup, real evidence, not just the lies that john dean constantly told.

but in this case there has been no evidence come up. and before you even suggest that it is being held under lock and key, that would be pure rubbish. someone would be leaking that evidence, especially if it was harmful to trump, and no one has. sorry but this investigation is a huge waste of time and money.

If there is no evidence, then why is Trump so angry that Session isn't out to protect him and why is he looking into pardoning himself?

Old 08-23-2017, 07:01 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,460,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Fine. Let's just say I hold the previous administration responsible. Happy?

Will that motivate you to finally focus on the thread of this subject?? My guess is no.

You fail to understand this and the Russian collusion can happen simultaneously.

You are acting as if Patriot is the better team then Deflategate couldn't have happened.
It's all speculation isn't it? Still waiting how long after your side pulled Muh Russia Rabbit from your tin foil hats, of definitive proof that Russia had ANYTHING to do with Donald Trump being elected president.

I've been focused sweetheart.

Can happen simultaneously? Did you learn that from CSI?

I don't watch NFL could care less about it. Has no bearing on my life whatsoever. False equivalency.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:03 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,636,740 times
Quote:
If there is no evidence, then why is Trump so angry that Session isn't out to protect him and why is he looking into pardoning himself?

trump is most likely angry at sessions for not doing his job. as for pardoning himself, good businessmen ALWAYS make contingency plans, or did you no know that?

Old 08-23-2017, 07:04 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,173,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
It's all speculation isn't it? Still waiting how long after your side pulled Muh Russia Rabbit from your tin foil hats, of definitive proof that Russia had ANYTHING to do with Donald Trump being elected president.

I've been focused sweetheart.

Can happen simultaneously? Did you learn that from CSI?

I don't watch NFL could care less about it. Has no bearing on my life whatsoever. False equivalency.

You don't follow NFL, has no idea about Deflategate, but yet somehow you know it is false equivalency to your illogical theory.

That right there tells us all we need to know about your logical reasoning (or lack thereof).

Old 08-23-2017, 07:04 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,668,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I'm sorry. But if you really think this is all intended to undermine the Trump presidency by the "establishment" because of a failed election, you are a conspiracy theorist!!! The evidence of meddling is overwhelming, and the media is only reporting on what's given to them.
You should take all your evidence and what you know, to the FBI.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:05 PM

30,135 posts, read 23,523,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I'm sorry. But if you really think this is all intended to undermine the Trump presidency by the "establishment" because of a failed election, you are a conspiracy theorist!!! The evidence of meddling is overwhelming, and the media is only reporting on what's given to them.
It's "overwhelming"! Really. Please, do share this "overwhelming" evidence. We've been waiting for so freakin' long. Share with the class.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Except we have members of the Trump family openly admitted to believing in the existence of Bigfoot and released emails showing they were looking for Bigfoot themselves.

You do notice that the harder you guys try to spin this, the more ridiculous you guys look right? All we have to do is just refer you back to what the Trump campaign admitted to doing to completely debunk your spin?!

Well... when you put it like that, considering the source that declared us ridiculous looking, I'd advise perhaps taking a look at election night to see what ridiculous looks like...

Old 08-23-2017, 07:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,156,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmil View Post
The media is too busy chasing the "Trump pals around with white supremacists" spitball to care about the Russian investigation. Also interesting, Julian Assange stated he would release proof that Russia did not provide them with the DNC e-mails. This was the same week the whole mess in Charlottesville happened.
Actually, it is not the media that is actually doing the investigating--it is Mueller and his team, who are amazingly tight-lipped about their findings.

And you omitted that crucial part of the story in that Assange is attempting to weasel a deal for himself by claiming he has evidence that he may (or not) produce IF he is guaranteed that the US will not come after him to prosecute him for his treasonous acts.

But, unfortunately for Assange, Jeff Sessons has loudly declared that one of his main priorities is going after and getting Assange. Sorry Julian.

So this is not really about Charlottesville interfering with Julian's big news. It is all just smoke, mirrors and games for now.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
You don't follow NFL, has no idea about Deflategate, but yet somehow you know it is false equivalency to your illogical theory.

That right there tells us all we need to know about your logical reasoning (or lack thereof).

No because the NFL has no bearing on my life... it is entertainment for those that enjoy watching over played men play patty cake at the line of scrimmage and for QBs to take a knee to avoid getting hit.

False equivalency since political agendas and leaders play a role in how it can change people's lives.

What's watching a bunch of over paid guys play football do?
Is that going to get rid of ACA once and for all?
Is that going to secure borders?
Is that going to revise taxes?

Nope.
Putting emphasis and even suggesting the 2 are somehow remotely comparable is beyond dumb...

Old 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,541,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Seems it has fallen out of news headlines. Well, I guess it's normally hard to keep up a story when your story is "We'll have more on this next week ..." By the way, over 1 year and still no incriminating info? Lol.
CNN experts have dementia and it will come back to them in a few month or years when they remember and have nothing else to use.

It is like the circle of life which is the fake new cycle for snow flakes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies