Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 12:14 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You didn't address my questions. This is why I know the entire Russia thing means nothing in the big picture. It's all politics. Nothing more.

You can't even defend the past (D) actions.
I didn't address your questions because they are off-topic. I've been pinged by moderators for taking threads off-topic before, and I felt that I had made my position pretty clear. I have no obligation to respond to every little statement you make. Perhaps you would like to start a thread, or direct me to an existing thread, where your topic could be explored more fully. In the meantime, this thread is about Donald Jr and the meeting he had with a Russian attorney, ostensibly to get some dirt on Hillary.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:16 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,020,456 times
Why do these people keep tweeting/commenting? They must not be very intelligent since everyone knows that you should keep your mouth shut. At least Ivanka has enough sense to be quiet when she gets slammed for things.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:17 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump said he was going to be the "Law and Order" president.

Ends up both he and his staff have to hire their own criminal defense lawyers.
What no one knew at the time is he was actually talking about "Law and Order" the TV show...

Old 07-11-2017, 12:18 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I didn't address your questions because they are off-topic. I've been pinged by moderators for taking threads off-topic before, and I felt that I had made my position pretty clear. I have no obligation to respond to every little statement you make. Perhaps you would like to start a thread, or direct me to an existing thread, where your topic could be explored more fully. In the meantime, this thread is about Donald Jr and the meeting he had with a Russian attorney, ostensibly to get some dirt on Hillary.
It is NOT off topic. It is why the partisan (D)'s are so upset with Russia. They are still mad that Russia bucked Obama on Syria and history proved them right.

They are mad still that Obama's spying on America was exposed and Russia helped keep Obama from his retribution for that.

You really support the spying on American's and useless unwinnable wars so much that you will still defend this crap?

Old 07-11-2017, 12:19 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is typical. This is why the (D)'s are losing. It's about me as opposed to facts and what the party is going to do for the people.

"Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia" is NOT going to win elections. That is what you should be worrying about.
You say you didn't vote for Trump, but you sure do use a lot of barrels of cyberink defending him.

What do you think Trump is going to do for you, much less what is he going to do for anyone and everyone who is not a billionaire? In six months time he has managed to write 37 executive orders, sign one actual piece of legislation, and get Gorsuch on SCOTUS because Congress changed the laws to squeak him in. His focus right now is on destroying healthcare for 24 million people and sending unearned and undeserved money to the top 1%. Are you a member of the Rarefied Air Club, aka the Lucky Sperm Club? If not, you never will be. You have a better chance of hitting the lottery twice than having Trump do anything that will benefit you.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You say you didn't vote for Trump, but you sure do use a lot of barrels of cyberink defending him.
It gets old having to address the same point over and over. It's no secret I backed Sanders and then voted for Stein. My posts are because RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA is not going to work. If that is all the other side has they are going to lose again. Did you learn nothing from last year?

More and more of us are NOT going to vote against someone. Give us something to vote for or forget it.

Quote:
What do you think Trump is going to do for you, much less what is he going to do for anyone and everyone who is not a billionaire? In six months time he has managed to write 37 executive orders, sign one actual piece of legislation, and get Gorsuch on SCOTUS because Congress changed the laws to squeak him in. His focus right now is on destroying healthcare for 24 million people and sending unearned and undeserved money to the top 1%. Are you a member of the Rarefied Air Club, aka the Lucky Sperm Club? If not, you never will be. You have a better chance of hitting the lottery twice than having Trump do anything that will benefit you.
Trump is less dangerous than Hillary as Trump can't accomplish anything. In the battle of evil, he slightly edges Hillary for the lesser evil. Both deserve nothing better than to rot in hell for what they have done. I'm no longer voting for evil. Give me someone to vote for. I am NOT going to vote against someone.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:24 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,826 times
Contained within those lovely Don Jr. emails is clear evidence of COLLUSION. That whole where there is smoke, but no fire defense from Trump bots, forget it. Just accept the fact that Donny boy's goose is as good as cooked. Let's bring on the embarrassing impeachment proceedings that were almost inevitable when Dufus Donny first got elected. GOP will be forced to remove their own leader from the white house. I'll need my popcorn and favorite blankey for this moment -- Quiet as kept, the sooner they get rid of Trump, the better off they'll be so maybe not so fast.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:26 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
The lack of experience is really showing in this administration, especially with Trump and his children. They have zero experience in the politics and the ways of Washington, but yet they were hired to run a mighty country like the United States. Most of us would never get hired for an important job without any experience, critical errors can be made learning on the fly. They are making Mueller job too easy.
I remember the screams of the republicans on this board in 2008 about Obama because "We can't afford to have a president who needs On-The-Job Training."

How times do change...

Old 07-11-2017, 12:27 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
By the party of lies? Who is going to believe the Democrats with their record of false claims. Obama said nothing.
The hacking was brought up 13 times during the campaign and the debates. Heck, Trump even took is as far as asking Russians to hack more to find Hillary's deleted emails. Trump insists Obama said nothing and did nothing (which you believe), but it is simply not true. How do you think it became public knowledge? You think Trump was the only one who knew? The intelligence agencies, which reported to Obama, notified the press about it in July last year. Everyone knew.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The hacking was brought up 13 times during the campaign and the debates. Heck, Trump even took is as far as asking Russians to hack more to find Hillary's deleted emails. Trump insists Obama said nothing and did nothing (which you believe), but it is simply not true. How do you think it became public knowledge? You think Trump was the only one who knew? The intelligence agencies, which reported to Obama, notified the press about it in July last year. Everyone knew.
And Obama said that there was NO way our elections would be or could be compromised. Was he lying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies