Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 05:19 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, sure....just like the russian hookers and trump getting pee'd on.....all true.... just ask any leftist....
Vlad will release those tapes next if the emails don't get rid of Donnie for him. Vlad is very resourceful, and not a very nice boy. This is especially true if you are way out of your criminal depth dealing with him.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:21 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Hillary said she wanted to shoot their planes down. Where do you suppose that would lead?
Why are you continuously talking about Hillary Clinton in a thread that is specifically about the Trump administration? I believed you in all the months since the election when you insisted you weren't a Trump shill, but your posts in this thread are making me doubt that now.

Go start a thread about Hillary. You will have plenty of company on this board who will be more than happy to talk about her. But stop attempting to divert this thread. It is NOT about Hillary. She's not the president, so whatever she said on the campaign trail is as relevant now as what Mitt Romney said when he was running, or John McCain said when he was running. As in, not relevant at all because none of them became president.

Now if you want to talk about the guy who actually IS president, then have at it. Otherwise you just sound like every other cultist on this thread.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:23 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Hillary said she wanted to shoot their planes down. Where do you suppose that would lead?
That has nothing - absolutely nothing - to do with your post.

You are a one-trick pony.

I suppose that would have led to a no-fly zone! Where did I say Trump was wrong in what he did with regard to Syria?????

Old 07-11-2017, 05:23 PM

5,790 posts, read 5,104,962 times
Quote:
Let me splain it for ya....

The left continued to preach that all 17 of the intelligence agencies concluded that russia had meddled in the election.....when it only turned out to be 3.....

And that's obvious you don't care, you just talk and have zero facts, which your posts prove you have no facts.....you just spew what CNN states....
Just read Donny jr 's email and go weep. He's clearly looking for information from the Russian against Clinton. The intent and hope for collusion are obvious. No need to argue here. The special prosecutor will get all the info. Trump will either go, or he will stay and finish off a lame and delegitimized one term before he slink off with his old tail between his legs. The big Repub-populist fail.

By the way, he has postponed his U.K. Trip until 2018 because he realizes that he will be met with huge and humiliating boos from the British crowd. After the defeat of Teresa may in her recent election, the U.K. Is no longer a friendly place for our thin-skinned prez.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:24 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Did you read the emails that donnie sent....zilch...notta....
The emails I saw were a confession that Tjr, Kushner, and Manafort had met with a Russian attorney ostensibly to receive negative information on Hillary from the Kremlin. My thoughts are that Tjr was set up and went for the bait, giving Vlad a trap door and a noose to use when Donnie ceased to be a useful tool for the Kremlin. It's looking like it worked and worked well.

Are there other emails we haven't seen yet...?

Old 07-11-2017, 05:24 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Why are you continuously talking about Hillary Clinton in a thread that is specifically about the Trump administration? I believed you in all the months since the election when you insisted you weren't a Trump shill, but your posts in this thread are making me doubt that now.

Go start a thread about Hillary. You will have plenty of company on this board who will be more than happy to talk about her. But stop attempting to divert this thread. It is NOT about Hillary. She's not the president, so whatever she said on the campaign trail is as relevant now as what Mitt Romney said when he was running, or John McCain said when he was running. As in, not relevant at all because none of them became president.

Now if you want to talk about the guy who actaully IS president, then have at it. Otherwise you just sound like every other cultist on this thread.
He has to justify his vote for Crazy Jill Stein somehow.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:26 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The suggestion is this isn't about going to war with Russia. This is all about hurt feelings over Russia not siding with Obama.

Quote:

Now if you want to talk about the guy who actaully IS president, then have at it. Otherwise you just sound like every other cultist on this thread.
It is all about the election, hurt feelings and shock that Hillary lost. Make better choices next time.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
That has nothing - absolutely nothing - to do with your post.

You are a one-trick pony.

I suppose that would have led to a no-fly zone! Where did I say Trump was wrong in what he did with regard to Syria?????
Trump was wrong. He should have pulled out on day one. It's crazy how blood thirsty the (D)'s have become. (The (R)'s always have been). Now we have no choice.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He has to justify his vote for Crazy Jill Stein somehow.
I do quite well doing that. It is not I that avoids questions.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:31 PM

16,077 posts, read 10,738,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post

"What did the President know and when did he know it?
When the president is senile and incompetent (or puts on a really good act as such), it's a little difficult to make that argument stick. That could keep him out of prison but not his kids. He would happily sacrifice Eric and Donny Jr., and maybe Jared, to save his ass... but not Ivanka.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies