Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 05:03 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
36 pieces of legislation, compared to Obamas 24 at this time in terms.
Executive orders are not "legislation" per se. They are unilateral edicts and have nothing to do with the legislative process. I remember when Obama was excoriated for issuing a couple. He was called a tyrant.

What changed since then...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
There is no proof of your claim, only allegations.
Quite true. Trump, on the other hand, is on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
She'll probably be remembered as well as Hannah Van Buren, Sarah Polk, Ida McKinley, etc.

She hasn't done anything (yet) as First Lady that is memorable or remarkable. She's pretty and wears clothes well (according to some).
She wears clothes occasionally. Sometimes even in public.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGA YES View Post
Well the last imposter we had in the white house had a thug for a wife who didn't do a damn thing other than make America more racist against Whites with her ghetto speak.
I thought she did a pretty good job, considering she didn't have any more education than Princeton University and Harvard Law School. Still waiting on Melania to show her up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#1ac301ab1889

Old 07-10-2017, 05:21 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Ohhh you mean the Moochelle that only got into school because of her skin color like her Husband. Face it, the only reason her and her kind even get into Ivy league schools is because of there essays about "Da White man be holdin us downs, I would do betta if dem white mens wasnt so racist to da ghetto"

Look at this try-hard...jealousy, jealousy...lolol

Old 07-10-2017, 05:23 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Let me guess -- you voted for Trump -- lol.

That's an opinion that can't won or loss....
Nope. I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:26 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
So far she has said and done nothing. So all that's left is most pneumatic.
She's had great opportunities to show off her famed multi-language skills in Europe but stuck to broken English.
I love this post. So accurate!

Her reading to children was a real test for children who if they did not know the book probably had an extremely difficult time understanding broken English. Broken English is NOT taught in the US.

Last edited by Freemore; 07-10-2017 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Add on

Old 07-10-2017, 05:29 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Sorry but I'm not sure what Stormfront is.
Sure ya don't...

Old 07-10-2017, 06:17 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
So he is comparing a black woman to an ape but the thing to correct is his grammar?
He already knows what I think about his references to Mrs. Obama.

I figure if you're going to make hateful comments like that, you should at least spell them out properly.

Old 07-10-2017, 06:26 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
I can't say how Melania will stand across centuries on various specific points, but I think it's reasonable to think she'll rank at the bottom of any contemporary First Lady.

First, she's the most uneducated First Lady we've had in decades. However, that's a perfect example of something that we can't compare with a century ago, because women weren't expected to be formally educated then. But I don't think she will ever be capable of something good, except by lending her name to something admirable.

She's probably one of the dumbest First Ladies in terms of general knowledge. By which I mean, some like Abigail Adams may not have been formally educated, but were very knowledgeable for their times. She also does not seem to have any cultural or intellectual interests. She has said that her interests are reading fashion magazine and exercising.

She's not only a "trophy" in terms of Trump having clearly picked her for her looks, but seems to have really been a gold-digger. Jackie Kennedy may well have had her eye on JFK's money, but she was clearly a classy, smart, articulate, cultured woman who could have had her pick among many high-powered men.

And I keep coming back to the sleaze of her being the first - and last, I hope - First Lady to have posed nude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies