Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 11:13 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
That's the funniest thing I have ever read. As long as its Anti white,Anti American,Anti tradition democrats are ALL FOR identity politics.

ROTFLMBO, RIGHT BACK AT YA! There has never been a POTUS MORE anti-American and more destructive to America as the Sub-human now occupying the White House!

Old 07-09-2017, 11:18 AM

4,629 posts, read 3,391,398 times
Democrats don't nominate idiots with no knowledge of public policy. The Republican party has a tendency to do just that (e.g. Trump and Bush, junior).

Old 07-09-2017, 11:22 AM

252 posts, read 123,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
ROTFLMBO, RIGHT BACK AT YA! There has never been a POTUS MORE anti-American and more destructive to America as the Sub-human now occupying the White House!
Oh I can't wait...do tell please...we all know you are the most Anti Trump person here which is a MIGHTY tall mtn to defend but go ahead let's hear it. LOL. You mean he he pulled us OUT of American job killing TPP trade deal,Is trying to fix NAFTA,Pulled out of job killing Paris climate deal,Putting AMERICANS first by actually enforcing the law on immigration....I can see why democrats are pissed off....their favorite favored class is being destroyed by being deported! Ya know actually just save it. I have had enough of you're Anti American drivel. I will just ignore you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
Democrats don't nominate idiots with no knowledge of public policy. The Republican party has a tendency to do just that (e.g. Trump and Bush, junior).
Obama. Nuff said.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:

Yeah, which Presidents had the highest IQs, lol!

Old 07-09-2017, 11:25 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
If he won as a democrat, he would still be a disgrace.
Yes, and Republicans would be screaming for impeachment so loud you could heard it China.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah which Presidents had the highest IQs? And for that matter which party has had the most seriously CORRUPT POTUS?

Old 07-09-2017, 11:27 AM

For some reason my POST EDIT button is not working, is why I'm posting duplicate threads,sorry about that.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:29 AM

252 posts, read 123,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, and Republicans would be screaming for impeachment so loud you could heard it China.
Just like democrats are doing now....you did see the irony there right?

Old 07-09-2017, 11:41 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times
Amusing but hardly realistic. Sanders would have fried Trump in the primaries. Even if Sanders lost out to Trump in this version of Alice in Wonderland, dems would have been (and were) very turned off by Trump's statements before the election. I think the party would have splintered with a sizable number of Dems voting for Elizabeth Warren and her newly created "Pocahontas Party." Either Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush would now be sitting in the White House, and by now Evangelism would be the new national religion. The wall would be underway courtesy of middle class tax payers and healthcare would have become the exclusive domain of the wealthy.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:49 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,778,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
I'm an Independent. I don't vote according to party; I vote for the candidate I feel will best serve the country. I still wouldn't like Trump.
I was an independent from 1980 - 2008 & feel the same (regarding the best candidate for the country). & I probably would have voted for Trump if he had run as a Democrat.

Most of his (important) platforms (& beliefs) are very similar to Bill Clinton - He's an Economic and Social Moderate - (but with Perot & John Anderson's America First position thrown in as well to p*ss off the Elites & the DC establishment).

I don't "like" Trump....but the federal government needed a good kick in the *ss after 16 years of children running the country into the ground. I just hope he uses the slimy bandits from Morgan Stanley in his administration for their brainpower (kind of like the FBI would hire a paroled safecracker) & ignores their strategic economic recommendations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies