Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 12:18 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump is wise. Keep your enemies close.. this could be a very good thing and change much in our relationship with Russia.
You are right.
So much shallow thinking on the thread. This is a brilliant move by Trump worthy of the greatest thinkers of the passed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 12:18 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
Putin is licking his chops at the stupidity of Donald Trump and how he is even easier to manipulate than he thought. Putin elected the right guy, that is for sure.

Let's just share every secret we have with them, what could be the harm ?c After all, "Putin said nice things about Trump"!

Old 07-09-2017, 12:21 PM

26,586 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
This is a brilliant move by Trump worthy of the greatest thinkers of the passed.
i enjoyed this bit of comedy.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i enjoyed this bit of comedy.
So you are going to offer something to support your statement ? Like Josie Wales said : you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie ?

Old 07-09-2017, 12:33 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Here's the million dollar question. Will the Republicans stand up to this idiocy? Or will they sit back and watch this president hand our cybersecurity over the the guy who hacked us to begin with? Are the Republicans Americans first, or party first? What will it take for them to finally put America first?

Old 07-09-2017, 12:34 PM

252 posts, read 124,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Here's the million dollar question. Will the Republicans stand up to this idiocy? Or will they sit back and watch this president hand our cybersecurity over the the guy who hacked us to begin with? Are the Republicans Americans first, or party first? What will it take for them to finally put America first?
Proof of hacking please.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
It is very obvious based on your slanted posts how strongly you dislike Trump. That is your right and many agree with you, but where you are getting your information is not very news worthy and what McCain says right not isn't very meaningful either.
BTW, do you know the difference between fact and opinion? Your opinion is Trump is stupid, fact is, that really doesn't seem to be the case. Stupid people do no accomplish what this man has accomplished
I mean, Trump tweeted his idea of working with the Russians on cyber security; it's not 'fake news".

I don't need John McCain to tell me it's the dumbest idea I've heard yet. Perhaps we should have worked together with Bin Laden to combat terrorism.

Trump is incredibly stupid when it comes to politics except FOR being smart enough to exploit the fears of white Republicans.

Of course, he has no clue how to fix it but he is marvelous at exploitation.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:49 PM

252 posts, read 124,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The CIA, NSA, FBI and Office of the Director of National Intelligence all have "high confidence" that Russia interfered in our election. But you want to believe a know-nothing idiot with a hard on for Putin over those agencies because...well, there is no good reason other than cults must always agree with their cult master, even in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

If there is even a suspicion--and there is more than that, but let's go with the lowest bar possible--that someone is mucking around in our elections, what good reason can you possibly have to invite them in to muck around in our cyber security?
"High Confidence" aka no proof. Gotcha. Like I said I want concrete irrefutable proof because until then its just leftist snowflakes crying over a lost election.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:51 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
It is very obvious based on your slanted posts how strongly you dislike Trump. That is your right and many agree with you, but where you are getting your information is not very news worthy and what McCain says right not isn't very meaningful either.
BTW, do you know the difference between fact and opinion? Your opinion is Trump is stupid, fact is, that really doesn't seem to be the case. Stupid people do no accomplish what this man has accomplished
Nita,

Trump tweeted about it this morning.

Quite simply, do you think it is a good idea to form an impenetrable Cyber Security unit with Russia?? Yes or no?

Old 07-09-2017, 12:53 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
"High Confidence" aka no proof. Gotcha. Like I said I want concrete irrefutable proof because until then its just leftist snowflakes crying over a lost election.
Wow, so the high confidence of our intelligence agencies is not good enough, but the flapping gums of a know-nothing idiot is credible to you?

And you wonder why we think cultists are idiots? You just answered that question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies