Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 04:27 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Liberals are going to claim that he's inciting fighter jet pilots to attack CNN's fighter jets.
Hey! Remember Sarah Silverman saying the military would over throw Trump? LOL so much for that!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=EqRquLskAu0

Old 07-09-2017, 04:27 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
"You're fired, get out of here!"

Good for Jr.

Cue the whining about violence from libs.

NMah, won't be whining about violence but the truth about the hypocrisy of Cons.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:31 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
THIS would not have happened had American Pravda AKA CNN not blackmailed the meme maker of the first video. Actions have consequences.
I believe you are referring to the following from an article I'll post below. Seems all over the net many people just seem to not be able to recount accurately:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40504203

The Reddit user who created the CNN wrestling gif adapted and shared by President Donald Trump has apologised for racist and anti-Semitic comments.
But CNN has been accused of "blackmail" by prominent alt right social media influencers following the broadcaster's investigation into the Reddit user's identity.
The gif was first published by a Reddit user, who has since deleted his account, on 28 June. The creator of the gif has an offensive word in his username that we are unable to state, so we have removed the word and will refer to him as "HanSolo".
In his apology, posted on Reddit, HanSolo said: "I would like to apologise to the members of the Reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened."
"I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person," he continued.
"I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so my entire life."
Adding: "I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did."

Old 07-09-2017, 04:45 PM

252 posts, read 124,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I believe you are referring to the following from an article I'll post below. Seems all over the net many people just seem to not be able to recount accurately:

Trump gif maker apologises for racist posts - BBC News

The Reddit user who created the CNN wrestling gif adapted and shared by President Donald Trump has apologised for racist and anti-Semitic comments.
But CNN has been accused of "blackmail" by prominent alt right social media influencers following the broadcaster's investigation into the Reddit user's identity.
The gif was first published by a Reddit user, who has since deleted his account, on 28 June. The creator of the gif has an offensive word in his username that we are unable to state, so we have removed the word and will refer to him as "HanSolo".
In his apology, posted on Reddit, HanSolo said: "I would like to apologise to the members of the Reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened."
"I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person," he continued.
"I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so my entire life."
Adding: "I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did."
No I am referring to the FACT that CNN threatened to out this teenagers real name IF he made more memes. That's blackmail and the CNN employee who threatened it should be charged with a felony.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:57 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
No I am referring to the FACT that CNN threatened to out this teenagers real name IF he made more memes. That's blackmail and the CNN employee who threatened it should be charged with a felony.

Obviously you have your FACTS wrong, but, not surprised. As you were, believe as you must, I'll leave you children to play in your own little backyard. Have fun kiddies. Hiding behind anonymity ain't it grand.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:07 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
What silly world the TrumpPutins live in when they think the biggest problem they face is the American media.
Ahem...and this is a sourced and proven claim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Brazile

On March 17, 2017, Brazile admitted to forwarding debate questions to Clinton's campaign during the 2016 Democratic primary, while she was Vice Chair of the DNC and working as a CNN commentator.[22][40][41] In an essay she wrote for TIME magazine she said, "Then in October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign." Brazile went on to explain: "My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret." She has yet to say why she did it, only that she regrets it.[41]

I await your response where a DNC member actively admits that they were embedded with CNN to make democrats look good but that they helped the front-runner with the questions hindering both Sanders and the republicans.

Also, in your response, yes or no is this true?

Old 07-09-2017, 05:08 PM

252 posts, read 124,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Obviously you have your FACTS wrong, but, not surprised. As you were, believe as you must, I'll leave you children to play in your own little backyard. Have fun kiddies. Hiding behind anonymity ain't it grand.
Running away seriously? Seeya. That was an easy win for me.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:09 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,297,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Hey! Remember Sarah Silverman saying the military would over throw Trump? LOL so much for that!

Yup my son is in the military and they are very supportive of Trump!!!!!

Old 07-09-2017, 05:15 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post

Who knew that so many soldiers were cool with a president who spit on our POWs? Jane Fonda should have thrown her hat in the ring.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:17 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,679,931 times
Childish
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies