Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 08:08 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times

Advertisements

Trump tweets to get his message to his base.

There is no way he is going to stop doing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 08:15 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday backtracked on his push for a cyber security unit with Russia, tweeting that he did not think it could happen, only hours after promoting it following his talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
There was never a push for a cyber security unit with Russia by President Trump. There was a mention that it was one of the things discussed.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday backtracked on his push for a cyber security unit with Russia, tweeting that he did not think it could happen, only hours after promoting it following his talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't," Trump said on Twitter. He then noted that an agreement with Russia for a ceasefire in Syria "can & did" happen.
Trump backtracks on cyber unit with Russia after harsh criticism

Is there ANYTHING President Flip-Flo.... HASN'T backtracked on?

I'll believe the ceasefire when it lasts longer than a few hours, and when we know the details. I'm sure LAMEBRAIN had very little (if anything to do with it) since he has absolutely no policy regarding anything....and doesn't have the first clue about drafting such an agreement!
First, he says they discussed it. Now, he says it is not possible.
I do not see any backtracking. He just turned the page of the book and kept reading.

Illusions and delusions. Is that how you guys plan to take back the House, Senate & Presidency?

Old 07-10-2017, 08:16 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ok, DP, let's think about that statement of yours for a minute. Let's pretend for a minute it is true. If so, what the Hell is the President of this country doing playing "trolling" games ? What is he, a 70 year old man who is the leader of this country, or, is he a 7 year old who is childishly playing games just to pi$$ off the people he doesn't like.

Don't you see the ridiculousness of that logic ? How about him acting the way a true leader should act and stop with the tweeting and game playing. How about him getting his butt into gear and working on REAL problems and trying to get his own side and the Democrats to work toward common goals ?

You guys cheer on his little games while the world around us is burning to the ground. Unbelievable.
He turned 71 in June.

He has demonstrated ALL the criteria of a Narrassistic Personality Disorder his entire adult life.

This does not necessarily mean he can or cannot be an effective leader.

As you said, it does nothing to advance the country's agenda.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:18 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
So yesterday, Trumpers were praising this idea as genius and an example of how awesome and forward-thinking Trump is. Now that Trump has begun to back off from it because he received an overwhelmingly negative response to a ridiculously terrible idea-even from his own party, those same Trumpers are praising him for supposed genius trolling in yet one more example of willful intellectual dishonesty. I fully believe most of these people are mentally unstable. There's no other explanation.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:21 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Wonder how many more brilliant ideas came out of the meeting.

They should have sent Ivanka into that room to get him out.
Instead, " they" sent Melania.

Enabled Trump to demonstrate to Putin he does not allow a woman to tell him what to do.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:22 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
You say screwed up I say trolling the hell out of the whiners. We ALL knew he was trolling by seriously claiming they were going to set up a cyber partnership...while I am perfectly fine with it,the establishment GOP wouldn't pass anything or allow it to happen. It was funny watching the gnashing of teeth the past 24 hours though.
There is literally zero chance that you thought this was an elaborate trolling effort yesterday. You really think you're taken seriously on this? You were practically fellating Trump over this, and now you're simply trying to act like it was all a ruse from the start.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:23 AM

252 posts, read 124,134 times
OK he said it,go back to when he was a candidate and before and compare to now. He has tweeted less usually 3 or 4 times a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ok, DP, let's think about that statement of yours for a minute. Let's pretend for a minute it is true. If so, what the Hell is the President of this country doing playing "trolling" games ? What is he, a 70 year old man who is the leader of this country, or, is he a 7 year old who is childishly playing games just to pi$$ off the people he doesn't like.

Don't you see the ridiculousness of that logic ? How about him acting the way a true leader should act and stop with the tweeting and game playing. How about him getting his butt into gear and working on REAL problems and trying to get his own side and the Democrats to work toward common goals ?

You guys cheer on his little games while the world around us is burning to the ground. Unbelievable.
Media lies to the people so they deserved to be trolled,leftists continue to cry and threaten President Trump and his supporters they deserve to be trolled hint hint the ENTIRE WORLD thinks the leftist crybabies are crazy with this Russophobia you have and we ALL enjoy mocking you for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Are you 12 or are you in the middle of a mania?

Time to add to my ignore list
I'm crushed. Believe me you were in the top 5 of people I was probably going to have to put on ignore eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
They're a revolting segment of humanity.
Better get used to it! You leftists and your politicians allowed this to happen. Your intent to turn MY country into a 3rd world cesspool has backfired and we are taking our country back one tear at a time from the leftists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Great that you guys elected a troll as President.

Could he maybe start...actually governing like a competent adult? Or are you just content to pat yourself on the back that we have a funny doofus in the White House?
He has signed more bills than Obama,Bush,Clinton and Bush again in the first 6 months. Check that for yourself. MAYBE if people stopped whining and throwing fits they would see he is doing exactly what he said he would.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:24 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,098,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
So yesterday, Trumpers were praising this idea as genius and an example of how awesome and forward-thinking Trump is. Now that Trump has begun to back off from it because he received an overwhelmingly negative response to a ridiculously terrible idea-even from his own party, those same Trumpers are praising him for supposed genius trolling in yet one more example of willful intellectual dishonesty. I fully believe most of these people are mentally unstable. There's no other explanation.
That's the saddest part.

POTUS tweets about a US-Russia super cyber security to defend elections etc

Kool Aid drinkers praise the tweet as a great thing and the new Rusdia-US relationship

POTUS tweets is not happening

Kool Aid drinkers backtrack with excuses on what the first tweet actually meant.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:25 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
They are mentally unstable & stunted. I mean, look who they voted for? Doesn't get more obvious than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies