Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 09:23 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
While the media is mourning the death of the Democratic Party, Trump is getting things done!

Yeah, we can see that immediate repeal of the ACA and much better program replacing it he promised!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 09:30 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Notice the intersection of Washington and Hollywood, hosting a number of Washington and CA events to capitalize on their relevancy.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:37 AM

The WH correspondents’ dinner into a red-carpet event, a star-studded Washington-Hollywood mixer. Media outlets scratch and claw to get the hottest celebrities on their table, and the dinner itself has become the linchpin of an entire week of glamorous parties and other glitzy events.

With so many Washington and Hollywood players mingling these days, it is inevitable that deals will be struck. Trump rejected this typical insider mingling.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:40 AM

The Hollywood tried to use their celebrity to sway elections to Democrat candidates but recently it isn't working. Wow, that has be hurt their ego. Narcissistic people in Hollywood don't like that. MSNBC and other liberal outlets thought they could determine elections, that didn't happen this time. ouch, they don't like they lost power over the people.

"If you're watching, Madam Secretary, all three of us have brilliant ideas. All of us have brilliant ideas. And I especially put myself in that group with Joan and David. We know how to do this, we’ll get you in there."

chris-matthews-hillary-Clinton-well-get-you-in-there

Old 07-11-2017, 09:44 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
What is that saying? Don't let the door hit ya....

Old 07-11-2017, 09:45 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The left still believes Trump is getting impeached

They have nothing else but this. They have awful candiates, no message, has lost a record amount of seats, so they have to hope and pray everyday that Trump is somehow impeached
They do? I haven't heard much talk of impeachment lately from either side. Either way he isn't getting impeached.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
You can tune in to any "butthurt theatre" any minute of any hour of any day, and guess what? Yep, their still hating on Trump. I tune in once in a while for a few seconds to relish in their hatred.
This is how it was during Obama's 8 years but it was the right's "butthurt theater".

You really need to retire that word.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
What is that saying? Don't let the door hit ya....
How do you like it that they think they can control you?

"If you're watching, Madam Secretary, all three of us have brilliant ideas. All of us have brilliant ideas. And I especially put myself in that group with Joan and David. We know how to do this, we’ll get you in there."

chris-matthews-hillary-Clinton-well-get-you-in-there

Old 07-11-2017, 09:47 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The Hollywood insiders tried to use their celebrity to sway elections to Democrat candidates but recently it isn't working. Wow, that has be hurt their ego. Narcissistic people in Hollywood don't like that. MSNBC and other liberal outlets thought they could determine elections, that didn't happen this time. ouch, they don't like they lost power over the people.

"If you're watching, Madam Secretary, all three of us have brilliant ideas. All of us have brilliant ideas. And I especially put myself in that group with Joan and David. We know how to do this, we’ll get you in there." 'We'll Get You In There' in 2016 Chris Matthews Tells Hillary Clinton
Hollywood is far more dangerous as an organized enemy than you could possibly imagine. They have the power to shape public thought like none other, should they actually desire to form a united front to do so.

In that you should not doubt for a minute.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I agree. Looks like Trump will serve his entire eight years before anything comes of the Russian conspiracy
I am willing to bet he won't run again if he even makes it through 4 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies