Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 05:49 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times

Advertisements

http://www.sfgate.com/news/media/

The Trump Mob Family is going down!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 05:51 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Your post and your link both don't work.

Still hurt Hillary lost.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Still hurt Hillary lost.

Actually I'm thrilled HILLARY lost!

Trump Is Being Sued For Not Preserving His Tweets And Other Communications

President Trump and the Executive Office of the President are being sued over the handling of official communications, reports Politico.
The lawsuit, filed on Thursday by two watchdog groups—the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, or CREW, and the National Security Archive—cites the President Records Act and other statutes in accusing Trump and his staff of "seek[ing] to evade transparency and government accountability."
One of their main arguments claims that the White House's "communications practices...knowingly prevent the proper preservation of records..."

According to the brief, these inappropriate actions include the use of "certain email messaging applications that destroy the contents of messages as soon as they are read, without regard to whether the messages are presidential records."

The group also points to some of Trump's tweets which have been deleted and at least one report which claimed that White House aides may have wiped their phones of information pertinent to ongoing government investigations.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...suit/22583594/

Old 07-11-2017, 06:12 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Still hurt Hillary lost.
Click on the home page

Old 07-11-2017, 06:17 AM

23,977 posts, read 15,086,618 times
It is too bad that POTUS Trump still does not understand the office he ran for and won.

Politicians and business are 180 degrees apart, and he doesn't want to understand it.

He beat Billary over her emails. And still doesn't get that he is doing the same thing with his tweets.

That server thingy was in place because Karl Rove deleted all those WH e mails and the WH used computers and servers provided by the GOP. That's why Obama said, nothing private.

Is Republican POTUS Trump still using his own phone for tweeting? It all needs archiving.

The lock her up crowd doesn't understand the reasons either. That's why they go all Jim Jones and ignore anything they don't get.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:23 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
If I wrote those incriminating, inane and vacuous tweets I 'd want them deleted as well. I don't think Trump wants future generations reading his tweets and seeing him for the fool he is.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
The OP did not want Clinton to win. Some who don't support Trump, did not support Clinton either.

Given that information your post is random.

ALL the idiotic Trump Zombies think there were only two candidates, so they think they are hurting ALL-anti-Trump people by chanting the same asinine mantra that Hillary lost, doesn't phase many, many of us in the least, LOL!

Old 07-11-2017, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
If I wrote those incriminating, inane and vacuous tweets I 'd want them deleted as well. I don't think Trump wants future generations reading his tweets and seeing him for the fool he is.

Have to disagree, he is faaaaaaaar to stupid for that thought to ever even enter his fat head!

Old 07-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
No worry. There are countless butthurt threads here on every tweet.

Old 07-11-2017, 07:25 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,783,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No worry. There are countless butthurt threads here on every tweet.
Isn't that the truth.

What could this lawsuit possibly accomplish. It's like me losing my receipt for an expense report dinner & some idiot nerd in accounting giving me grief about it. "Dude....I can get another receipt from Visa in about an hour".

& these are "Watchdog Groups"? They sound like a collection of beta males (one who has a law degree) in their parents basement.

The Anti Trump underemployed continue to seek (& attain) new levels of incompetence & irrelevance. & I thought they had hit bottom with Madonna, Maxine & their face masked p*ssy boyfriends....but they've actually found ways to sink to sillier & lower levels.

Hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies