Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2017, 09:16 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Move on to another deflection. This one isn't working.
There was never a deflection. Why is it when someone disagrees with a leftist, it's a deflection....

So sad, but lately, 100% expected.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
You can only do something about a problem in the present, there's nothing you can do about the past. You indicate your desire to know if we're being played by an adversary, but you continue to be argumentative with partisan politics. While we're consumed with left and right, our adversary is free to continue a manipulative strategy that threatens the tenets of our way of life. I don't want to wake up some day to an Americanized doctrine of the Russians. If it turns out their conduit, for the moment, is Trump, I'd rather it stop there and we stay vigilant of both sides of the aisle for those who would sell us out. Once again, if you are in the know, you know that battles are not always fought on the battlefield, your enemy will use tactics that exploit your weaknesses. The current divisive and partisan nature of our government is a golden opportunity for our enemies.
If you were really worried, you would have been worried about it long before now.....

I play the partisan game because it irritates the left....just like the left plays the partisan game on thier side.

Have you ever thought about how many "leaks" have come from the DOJ, versus other administrations? Why so much anonymous "stuff" just keep popping up?

The right played with obama for 8 years, he got almost everything he wanted, even while the repubs were in charge...

Oh, and if you're really worried, the LAST place I would take any advise or information from is here....

Old 07-16-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm smiling ear to ear as tRump circles the drain.

I'd like this to slow down so we can enjoy it longer.

tRump and his followers are very amusing.

Nope, get ready for at least 7+ more years....

But you're right, he is circling the drain if you only watch CNN, MSNBC, listen to maddow, and not able to think for yourself, you are right......you should try thinking for yourself sometimes...it really does good...

Old 07-16-2017, 09:25 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm smiling ear to ear as tRump circles the drain.

I'd like this to slow down so we can enjoy it longer.

tRump and his followers are very amusing.

According to you guys, he's been circling the drain ever since he announced he was running for president.

Every time, you say "THIS is FINALLY the end of Donald Trump!"

...until it's not. And then you say the same exact thing again the next time. And the next. And the next.

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

Old 07-16-2017, 10:12 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
It is a crime to obstruct justice; it is a crime to interfere with elections. THATs the issue. Stop dreaming about what Hillary of Obama did....reality is what reality is. trump campaign worked with Russia to win the election.
Patently false.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:14 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Patently false.
That was a great argument and one used over and over again by the Trump campaign - denying ANY meetings with the Russians.

But . . we now know all that was a LIE . . thanks to the emails that we read in black and white.

What else are they lying about?

We don't know yet. I suspect Mr. Mueller will find out.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:40 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,528,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If you were really worried, you would have been worried about it long before now.....

I play the partisan game because it irritates the left....just like the left plays the partisan game on thier side.

Have you ever thought about how many "leaks" have come from the DOJ, versus other administrations? Why so much anonymous "stuff" just keep popping up?

The right played with obama for 8 years, he got almost everything he wanted, even while the repubs were in charge...

Oh, and if you're really worried, the LAST place I would take any advise or information from is here....
OK, so you're going to stay focused on the past. What do we do now, today? Any hope at all? Your Messiah has been born, what will he do? Let's suggest we execute every single liberal, let's outlaw all non GOP parties, will we be living in a utopia?

Old 07-16-2017, 11:47 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So to, if YOU were really worried about all those Clinton escapades you seem to believe, you should ALSO be just as worried about tRump doing the same things!

Yet, it doesn't seem like you are concerned. Hmmm

Old 07-16-2017, 11:49 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
According to you guys, he's been circling the drain ever since he announced he was running for president.
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:54 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.
And the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'.

Don't know where I'll be tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies