Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2017, 10:19 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
She’s the First Lady of France. Complimenting her body is inappropriate.

Telling her she’s lovely or something is safe.
Given the quickly evolving sensibilities of the loony left, if that is safe now, it likely won't be by next year.
Quote:
He was no doubt holding back his true thoughts... he wonders why a younger man wants an older woman.
Perhaps so, as that is a perfectly natural thing to wonder about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 10:31 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm well aware that there is a large segment of the population who is looking to be offended and/ or have drama. They prevent most people from saying what the majority are thinking.

I know one thing, typically the female most hated in the office by the other women is the best looking. Why? For the simple fact that she is getting the most attention from the males which creates jealousy from the other women.

BTW, when I worked for a big old oil company, I made my fair share of compliments to the good looking women there. You just had to not do it in front of the other women.
I have never ever worked in a place like you have described. And I've worked with a lot of females. Of course some were prettier than others, but women don't think that way. This is your just perception. None of us hated each other. And none of us cared if we were getting attention by the men in the office. This is want men fantasy about to fulfill their ego. All were focused on their career. Good grief, this is just neanderthal thinking by a man who think women are just objects and dream that they want you lol

Old 07-13-2017, 10:34 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have never ever worked in a place like you have described. And I've worked with a lot of females. Of course some were prettier than others, but women don't think that way. This is your just perception. None of us hated each other. And none of us cared if we were getting attention by the men in the office. This is want men fantasy about to fulfill their ego. All were focused on their career. Good grief, this is just neanderthal thinking by a man who think women are just objects and dream that they want you lol
Some men think that way about dating...hating on the good looking dudes. *Shrug* so perhaps projection.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:36 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
And in the real world:

How Much the Average Woman Spends on Makeup In Her Life | Allure

Quote:
A recent survey done by beauty e-tailer SkinStore, showed that women in the United States spend about $300,000 just on their face during their lifetime.
They spend that money to look pretty - and they aren't trying to look pretty for the sidewalk.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
And in the real world:

They spend that money to look pretty - and they aren't trying to look pretty for the sidewalk.
How about they want to look and feel good for themselves. Why do you think it involves men. I'm always looking for different make up but it's for how it makes me feel. I don't do it for my husband or any other man.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
How about they want to look and feel good for themselves. Why do you think it involves men. I'm always looking for different make up but it's for how it makes me feel. I don't do it for my husband or any other man.
So.... you do it for vanity?

The vast majority of people do it for how they are perceived by others. They want to look good to others.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:
So.... you do it for vanity?

The vast majority of people do it for how they are perceived by others. They want to look good to others.
How about we talk about men's vanity. They talk in front of the mirror practicing pick up lines. They work on their hair to be just right lol Sorry hon, men are just as vain, probably more.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:00 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
And in the real world:

It would be probably about 1000 lifetime for me, or something far lower anyways. Who knows. Not into makeup.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
How about we talk about men's vanity. They talk in front of the mirror practicing pick up lines. They work on their hair to be just right lol Sorry hon, men are just as vain, probably more.
Most men, just like most women, try to look good to get noticed by others, most notably the other sex (or the same sex for homosexuals).

You'll hear very few men complain if a woman says, "Wow, you look good, have you been working out?" I guess most men haven't been brainwashed into being offended by it.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:13 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,189,972 times
Fake news. Trump is not into women his age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies