Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do the Clintons kill their rivals?
I sincerely believe they have people killed 126 44.68%
It's a stupid conspiracy theory 156 55.32%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 03:50 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,864,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You don't get the sense, regardless of your opinion of them, that the Clintons aren't smart and ambitious?

Smart enough, ambitious enough to do something like other notable heads of criminal enterprises did?

Personally, I find them to be two of the most intelligent and ambitious people in the public eye in my lifetime.
Smart enough that they can deal with their political opponents without resorting to murder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 03:50 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
A. Because the accusation is that the Clintons had these people killed. So that would mean the Clintons conspired with someone. And that's a conspiracy.

B. Because the list is long. That many murders? And no slip-ups? No links back to the Clintons? No co-conspirators spilling the beans? They would have to be lucky, like in winning the lottery over and over and over lucky, and they would have to have the most skillful assassins on the planet at their disposal. That would mean a major conspiracy.

False flags have nothing to do with this thread.
False flags do have to do with the mentality that people in power, or those involved with our government, would never do X.

All those murders and nobody could put a finger on Al Capone, either, other than for tax evasion.

These are people who have friends all over the world who would happily do their bidding.

So nothing about that long list is unsettling to you? I find that odd.

If someone can come up with a list involving others in power where the deaths were oddly timed and seemed questionable, then I'll stop thinking this is out of the ordinary.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:53 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Smart enough that they can deal with their political opponents without resorting to murder.
They've killed tens of thousands of people that we know of though. How come they weren't smart enough to avoid that?

Old 07-14-2017, 03:56 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,864,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
They've killed tens of thousands of people that we know of though. How come they weren't smart enough to avoid that?
Why wasn't Lincoln smart enough to avoid killing millions?

Old 07-14-2017, 04:36 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,275,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Please cite your source for this allegation. Names, ages, and dates and causes of deaths would be helpful, too.
It is NOT anybody's responsibility but yourself to get educated.

I could the story of every single one of them and you probably STILL would defend the Clinton's, so, what would be the use?

The stories are out there. Look them up.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:46 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Why wasn't Lincoln smart enough to avoid killing millions?
I don't know if Lincoln's body count reached a million.

Being smart and having a moral clause stating you won't kill people don't necessarily coexist.

All smart people don't kill others. I'm not very bright but I've never killed anyone either.

You'd have to ask the Clintons why they killed tens of thousands of people I suppose. Can't ask Lincoln. He got taken out by another killer.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:46 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
It is NOT anybody's responsibility but yourself to get educated.

I could the story of every single one of them and you probably STILL would defend the Clinton's, so, what would be the use?

The stories are out there. Look them up.
The tin foil hat conspiracies are out there. Actual proof from any source that isn't a Clinton-hater? Not so much.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:05 PM

1,348 posts, read 791,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
All those murders and nobody could put a finger on Al Capone, either, other than for tax evasion.

These are people who have friends all over the world who would happily do their bidding.
EXACTLY! But, honestly, why bother with this DC person who has illusions of common sense, can't intelligently defend his/her points, clearly is vastly naïve and innocent. It's really sad......

Here's a name of one their most deeply influential, long-time protectors: George Soros (the Devil incarnate). They have happily done his bidding for decades and he has helped shield them. Henry Kissinger is another.

So many young innocents on here.......

Old 07-14-2017, 05:06 PM

14,768 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Her Political Rivals? Obama, Bernie and Trump all look pretty much alive and well to me.

This is one of those conspiracy theories that make people look like total nuts or idiots when they admit to believing this nonsense. It's like believing Hillary runs a child sex slave business out of a pizza parlor in D.C. ...or that NASA has slave children living on Mars. What kind of mental affliction would one have to have to believe such nonsense.

Headlines for the National Enquirer kind of Stupid.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:17 PM

1,348 posts, read 791,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
This is one of those conspiracy theories that make people look like total nuts or idiots when they admit to believing this nonsense.

Headlines for the National Enquirer kind of Stupid.
Oh, you mean like the NUTS and conspiracy fools who have provided no proof about election collusion with Russia? The standards you dish out apply to you as well.

Don't forget it was the Natl Enquirer (or another tabloid) that broke the 'John Edwards screwing his helper while his wife was fighting cancer story'. And people scrambled to make all sorts of excuses for him and believed his lying explanations. Then ended up embarrassed b/c they were naïve enough to buy his b*llsh*t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies