Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 08:49 PM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
Trudeau tells US governors to ditch 'America First' - BBC News

Imagine the outrage if an American President had suggested Quebec ditching Anglophone Canada.

Oh, we know what happened when DeGaulle repeated "Vive Le Quebec Libre" - major diplomatic incident.
De Gaulle and "Vive le Québec libre" - The Canadian Encyclopedia

Trudeau should be banned from the U.S. for meddling in domestic politics!
Trudeau should be banned from entering America because he is a moron and 71% of Canadians agree. Giving 10.5 million Canadian dollars to a terrorist who killed an American soldier is not setting well with anyone on either side of the border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
As opposed to Trump who looks like...what, exactly? Never mind, don't answer that. I'll have nightmares.

You're just jealous because I bet you're not nearly as good looking as he is. Yes, I said that.
So that is the reason that the fat ugly Hillary Clinton didn't get elected?

Old 07-18-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You mean like Trumps first response to London attack was to criticize the mayor? Trump wrote the book on being a jerk & you know it. End of story.
Just why did the mayor of London downplay the terrorist attacks? Afraid to lose some tourists?

Old 07-18-2017, 09:41 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
So that is the reason that the fat ugly Hillary Clinton didn't get elected?
I'm shocked, I tell ya!

You're not saying ANYTHING millions of other Americans -- men AND well-trained women -- haven't already said about her (and any other women they can tear down based on looks) for, like, forever. Same old, same old.

So, if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Old 07-19-2017, 12:02 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,895 times
Vector1
befriend
5,730 posts, read 2,602,374 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals
Their country, their people their laws.

You gotta a problem with that? Revisit your thoughts and try to follow the "Live and let live" rule.

There are quite a few problems at home that you can use your time and energy to help with. Don't sweat too much of your blood in the business of others.

What type of an attitude is that.

The UK is essentially the closet thing we have to an allies both in common interest, culture, language, and history.
To think we should just ignore how they have allowed themselves to have their culture and ultimately their future subverted, is something we can learn from.
The leftist PC kooks in this country would do the same thing if given the chance, so we can look at the UK as being the canary in the coal mine.

Maybe this disconcerting video made from a few years back will wake you up;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
Send this message to Mr. Trudeau and to every Canadian who encourages Islamic immigration to Canada

Old 07-19-2017, 08:09 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Just why did the mayor of London downplay the terrorist attacks? Afraid to lose some tourists?
He made a statement to HIS constituents to not be alarmed at increased police presence within the city, to the effect that ALL cities must be prepared for these events now.

How would anyone manage to call that "downplaying the attacks"?

Sorry........... redundant question.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:11 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Vector1
befriend
5,730 posts, read 2,602,374 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals
Their country, their people their laws.

You gotta a problem with that? Revisit your thoughts and try to follow the "Live and let live" rule.

There are quite a few problems at home that you can use your time and energy to help with. Don't sweat too much of your blood in the business of others.

What type of an attitude is that.

The UK is essentially the closet thing we have to an allies both in common interest, culture, language, and history.
To think we should just ignore how they have allowed themselves to have their culture and ultimately their future subverted, is something we can learn from.
The leftist PC kooks in this country would do the same thing if given the chance, so we can look at the UK as being the canary in the coal mine.

Maybe this disconcerting video made from a few years back will wake you up;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
Send this message to Mr. Trudeau and to every Canadian who encourages Islamic immigration to Canada
Keep your religious nonsense to yourself. No one else is interested. Your type of zealotry is not the solution but rather a very major part of the problem.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:40 AM

25,845 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Trudeau carries about as much weight as the gov of Rhode Island.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:35 PM

471 posts, read 825,624 times
Well! Aren't you the recalcitrant one! You remind me of my ex bitchy old lady. Are you?

Old 07-19-2017, 12:38 PM

471 posts, read 825,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
As opposed to Trump who looks like...what, exactly? Never mind, don't answer that. I'll have nightmares.

You're just jealous because I bet you're not nearly as good looking as he is. Yes, I said that.
How did you know?. I don't get nearly as much attention, from girls or the boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies