Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 02:10 PM

1,348 posts, read 787,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Let's follow along with that, so he saved his kids and let how many friends and colleagues die? How does one pick and choose what friends and colleagues you are going to let die at your own hand?
Are you kidding? How many years have you been on this planet? I've been on it long enough to witness or learn of many, many people do worse things than that.

How do you know he didn't also tip-off other key executives?

Do a little internet search on how much he/his company pocketed after those buildings fell.

Money and power.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 02:14 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,518,206 times
Why did 99% of the msm ignore the put options discussed in this article?

Profiting From Disaster? - CBS News

Like I said earlier, I don't know what to believe about 9/11, but two things struck me as being very off on that day and they still seem off to me.

And then later I learned about these put options - which nobody really talks about.

But I'm sure most of you will simply call it a coincidence, right?

Old 07-15-2017, 03:11 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,251,492 times
I may have been hasty. There was a photo released of a suspicious character that was seen leaving the scene after 9/11...
Attached Thumbnails
CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 on 9/11’-img_0391.jpg  

Old 07-15-2017, 03:22 PM

1,348 posts, read 787,864 times
Had to pass this on. It will freak-out a lot of readers here. I, however, am avidly interested in what info and opinions people put forth and then decide for myself is there is validity to them.

This commenter from the original story link: Alice -- put up an amazing, big picture synopsis that does line up with much of what I've learned over the last 10 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice: We've been calling is Al-CIA-Duh for a very long time. ISIS is an MI-6/Mossad/CIA construction as well. The entire 'war on terror'; Project for the New American Century' hoax was kicked off with the inside job on 9/11. MI-6 and the CIA are the lords of the international drug trade profiting the Rothschild led Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and its branch bank gangsters; the global central banking system, to the tune of almost $1 TRILLION annually. What has the US military been doing in Afghanistan for 10 years spending billions of taxpayer dollars? Guarding the poppy fields for the banks.

These guys are having a field day since, as Mr. Howard noted, the people are profoundly gullible and apparently controlled by the bank owned 'government' and its propaganda media machine. The fact the people didn't notice; or refused to believe, how totally and obviously rigged the 2000 and 2004 fake "elections" were, emboldened the psycho globalists more than ever. However, they were blindsided by the election of Trump. It was a repudiation of the banks and their government; they have lost the consent of the governed and they know it. Hence, among other things, the frantic social engineering; i.e. CIA/Rockefeller/Carnegie/Ford Foundation funded 'feminist ideology' is being ramped up, destruction of family, faith, love of country being further destroyed by debauchery and depravity; imposing a 'gay agenda'; glorifying a small minority anomaly, 'trans-gender', unisex, trans-humanism... all taking direct aim at young people already confused and indoctrinated by state "schools" whose funding comes with "guidelines" like "Common Core".

Meanwhile imposing the "global climate change due to human activity" hoax... which finally seems to be collapsing... is aimed at 'unifying' humanity under One World Government; run by the BIS and its central banking system using the United Nations as a facade for their endless criminality, genocide and depopulation agenda. UN Agenda 21 and 2020 are horrifying... but no less so than the NDAA/Patriot Act/Military Commissions Act which obliterate the Constitution and the Republic that once was and is no more. These globalist bankers; the Illumi-nutty, will not stop voluntarily; their belief is that the people will not understand in time; if ever, to save themselves ... they could be right about that but I hope not....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Food for thought......

Old 07-15-2017, 03:23 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,610,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
You mean it wasn't the Russians after all????
You are a know nothing!
It was the Israelis...of course! Everyone knows that.

Old 07-15-2017, 03:41 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,610,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Had to pass this on. It will freak-out a lot of readers here. I, however, am avidly interested in what info and opinions people put forth and then decide for myself is there is validity to them.

This commenter from the original story link: Alice -- put up an amazing, big picture synopsis that does line up with much of what I've learned over the last 10 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice: We've been calling is Al-CIA-Duh for a very long time. ISIS is an MI-6/Mossad/CIA construction as well. The entire 'war on terror'; Project for the New American Century' hoax was kicked off with the inside job on 9/11. MI-6 and the CIA are the lords of the international drug trade profiting the Rothschild led Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and its branch bank gangsters; the global central banking system, to the tune of almost $1 TRILLION annually. What has the US military been doing in Afghanistan for 10 years spending billions of taxpayer dollars? Guarding the poppy fields for the banks.

CIA/Rockefeller/Carnegie/Ford Foundation funded 'feminist ideology' is being ramped up, destruction of family, faith, love of country being further destroyed by debauchery and depravity; imposing a 'gay agenda'; glorifying a small minority anomaly, 'trans-gender', unisex, trans-humanism... all taking direct aim at young people already confused and indoctrinated by state "schools" whose funding comes with "guidelines" like "Common Core".

Meanwhile imposing the "global climate change due to human activity" hoax...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Food for thought......
Correlation is not causation.....

I could write you a very long screed on certain events...and at least 50% of it would make sense.

You do know we are descended from Aliens, right? I'm not kidding. Not only is this the view of Mormons, Scientologists and many others - but there is proof in ancient scripture and even the Bible.

There is also definitely proof in some advanced machines and instruments the Greeks (and before) had - which were impossible given the science of the time.

Add that to the fact that we know the Earth was created only 10,000 years ago, so evolution is obviously a Rothchild or Trilateral Commission thing...

As far as young people, the most harm being done to them is by their parents - in many many ways including feeding them drugs to make them "more normal" in the eyes of "Rothchild/CIA" society.

I could write a book and you would not be able to dispute most of it. Why - just imagine if someone told you the Reagan admin supported right wing death squads that slaughtered entire villages and dumped them down a well...or raped nuns and killed priests. Would you believe me?

The interesting thing here is that you mention Foundations that have done some of the most amazing things for "the people" and act as if they sit around plotting world domination.
You forgot to mention Bill Gates and Warren Buffet and their charities....

IKE warned us against the Military Industrial Complex - so that part is real. Americans have been fooled into thinking that a trillion per year is keeping them safer...when, in fact, if we spent 1/2 or 1/4 of that we'd probably BE safer.

In all these theories, there is some truth....IMHO:

1. The US Military Industrial Complex is self-sustaining and could care less about anything other than money and destabilizing the world (it means more money and promotions - therefore more Flynns and Petrauses, etc.)....

2. The people in the Government are some of the biggest drunks, drug addicts, womanizers, corrupt and immoral people...and they could care less about drugs in this country. They only use them as a "weapon" against people of color (worked for 100 years)...but now that "normal" white people use them, that one doesn't work any more.

3. Wall Street is more important than you or I. Such has been the case for at least 150 and maybe longer. If Wall Street has to impoverish or starve 1/2 the world so they can get larger bonuses, they will do so in a NYC second. If you saw "Wolf of Wall Street" you get some idea of the norms.

Now - ask yourself why it tends to happen in the USA...and maybe not as much in some European countries? IMHO, this is for a couple reasons. First, Americans are lazy and they don't care about much (see Wall Street) except their own money.

Secondly, they are uneducated and therefore don't vote...and even when they vote, some vote against their own interests (Citizens United made sure of this)....

So - is it a PLOT? Sure it is - at minimum, the plot is to take your money and your childrens money and transfer it...NOT to the Ford Foundation, but to those like Don the Con, Putin and others who want it.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:33 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,457,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Instead of spewing nonsense I would suggest you start your research by Googling wtc7 corner damage.

The second thing I would suggest is a primer course in physics and gravity.
I've heard this "explanation" and I'm not buying it. Nowhere was there enough damage or enough fire for this building to pancake like it did. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:35 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,164,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Absolutely correct. Come to think of it, I am going to play a joke when I croak too. On my deathbed I am going to say I know where the government has a secret Big Foot facility, and they are breeding them as super warriors. Every once in a while, one of them escapes and the men in black bring them back to the farm !

I bet the conspiracy nuts will eat that up like cornflakes !
That's so crazy it's got be true.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
If you want to find the job done right, find the liquifiers.

They are skilled at liquifaction placements (see the twin towers).

Many assets and debts were liquidated.
Not only that, but there was an ongoing investigation by the SEC into insider trading and all of these files were lost on 9/11. I'm not sure if these files were in the WTC or Building 7 but I do know the investigation ended on 9/11.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:45 PM

Why didn't it pancake?

How about Grenfell Tower?

How about Windsor Tower?

Are American architects and construction companies truly this bad? Of course not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies