Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 08:28 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,854 times

Advertisements

Here is the next Obama Manchurian Candidate. Being funded and groomed by the devil incarnate, George Soros.

Abdul El-Sayed is 32 years old, American born, a well-educated doctor, accomplished, smooth talking and has announced his candidacy for Governor of Michigan in 2018. Soros loves his puppets and has all the right people in place see that he wins, so he probably will.

Then, the 2020 Presidential election will be perfect for either a first run, for exposure, or just to showcase him stumping for other candidates, speaking at the DNC convention, getting him on the talk shows, etc.

Then in 2024, they run him hard for the win.

** We have seen this movie before and it turned out to be bad one. **

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_El-Sayed

https://abdulformichigan.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 08:31 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Here is the next Obama Manchurian Candidate. Being funded and groomed by the devil incarnate, George Soros.

Abdul El-Sayed is 32 years old, American born, a well-educated doctor, accomplished, smooth talking and has announced his candidacy for Governor of Michigan in 2018. Soros loves his puppets and has all the right people in place see that he wins, so he probably will.

Then, the 2020 Presidential election will be perfect for either a first run, for exposure, or just to showcase him stumping for other candidates, speaking at the DNC convention, getting him on the talk shows, etc.

Then in 2024, they run him hard for the win.

** We have seen this movie before and it turned out to be bad one. **

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_El-Sayed

https://abdulformichigan.com/
Mmmm source for this?

Old 07-19-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Mmmm source for this?
LOL......
Use your judgment. But, perhaps you didn't notice the early groundwork being laid for Obama many years ago or realize who his backers were. They count on that.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:06 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Oh boy another progressive in a brown wrapper. I predict he'll be able to inflict much damage while the slaves are distracted by arguing over his pedigree.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:08 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Ya know if the Hillary rigging had not happened, I would put a zero chance of this being true... Now. I dunno. I just dont.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:12 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
A good question is what are his policies? A candidate should be yay or nay based on what they want to do for the country, not the color of their skin. Everybody is focused on his race, and how somebody with a name like "Abdul_El-Sayed" could not be a real American and obviously must have a secret agenda to destroy America, the last great hope of white civilization.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Ya know if the Hillary rigging had not happened, I would put a zero chance of this being true... Now. I dunno. I just dont.
Please do not think that that was the first Presidential rigging. Many prior Prez's have been bought and/or installed.

Oh but, all of the innocents who think that human beings don't conspire would cry, "No, it can't be. Pls stop bursting my bubble!"

Old 07-19-2017, 09:21 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
LOL......
Use your judgment. But, perhaps you didn't notice the early groundwork being laid for Obama many years ago or realize who his backers were. They count on that.
It's one random dude. I was asking for the info about Soros (proof he is in the mix) , blah blah blah, why this guy stands out (besides his race), etc. My judgement so far is....random dude running for office.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
A good question is what are his policies? A candidate should be yay or nay based on what they want to do for the country, not the color of their skin. Everybody is focused on his race, and how somebody with a name like "Abdul_El-Sayed" could not be a real American and obviously must have a secret agenda to destroy America, the last great hope of white civilization.
"His" policies will be what G. Soros tells him they are. Just like with the last one....they lined-up precisely with the nefarious doings Soros has going on around the globe and within the USA.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:24 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Jfc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies