Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,467,969 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V62s5hgi-Zk

A young Democrat who saw the light-----good.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:20 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,735,369 times
Jesus found Trump?

Old 07-16-2017, 10:34 PM

35,557 posts, read 20,897,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Jesus found Trump?
Trying to get him to repent...maybe?

Old 07-16-2017, 10:45 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,434,321 times
I guess I'm in a similar place, tho I took a different path than this guy to get there.

The media have been obnoxious in their treatment of this president. Even though I did not vote for him, when CNN goes on a 72 hour meltdown over one of his tweets it is hard not to come down on his side.

I feel the congressional republicans are crooks, but the congressional democrats are offering me no better alternative. I hate this healthcare bill they are pushing. But I don't want single payer either. I certainly don't want Nancy Pelosi to be Speaker of the House again, but the Democrats don't want to change anything in their leadership.

I am sick of hearing about Russia every five seconds.

I am sick of hearing how Trump "isn't presidential" when Democrats were so livid that the republicans flung that at Obama every 10 seconds.

Basically, both of these parties are so corrupt, partisan, and hypocritical. So the fact that this man is president and none of them want him there is kind of perfect and just what we need. And I have come to appreciate his great sense of humor. Both of these parties have terrible ideas that would destroy America, so non-ideological Trump in the White House to block them is kind of perfect.

I didn't vote for him! I wish it hadn't come to this point. But if these parties, and it IS both parties, want to be so childish, then this is what they deserve.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:07 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,120,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
I guess I'm in a similar place, tho I took a different path than this guy to get there.

The media have been obnoxious in their treatment of this president. Even though I did not vote for him, when CNN goes on a 72 hour meltdown over one of his tweets it is hard not to come down on his side.

I feel the congressional republicans are crooks, but the congressional democrats are offering me no better alternative. I hate this healthcare bill they are pushing. But I don't want single payer either. I certainly don't want Nancy Pelosi to be Speaker of the House again, but the Democrats don't want to change anything in their leadership.

I am sick of hearing how Trump "isn't presidential" when Democrats were so livid that the republicans flung that at Obama every 10 seconds.

Basically, both of these parties are so corrupt, partisan, and hypocritical. So the fact that this man is president and none of them want him there is kind of perfect and just what we need. And I have come to appreciate his great sense of humor. Both of these parties have terrible ideas that would destroy America, so non-ideological Trump in the White House to block them is kind of perfect.

I didn't vote for him! I wish it hadn't come to this point. But if these parties, and it IS both parties, want to be so childish, then this is what they deserve.
Is this what WE Americans deserve too? A buffoon in office who makes outlandish promises he can't deliver so he can ascend to the highest office in the country.... Who has make a mockery of our democracy by adding lobbyists, Wall St types and anyone close to him to the various departments - nevermind the competency requirement! If you can pledge loyalty to him, line his pocket or are related to him in some way, you're in! Do you seriously think these people are serving because they want to be civil servants?

And did you not hear what Trump said about just repealing Obamacare if there's not vote? How he actually wants the market to collapse?

The 2 parties have their flaws but the main reason why we won't get a significant legislative achievement passed this year isn't due to them, it's due to Trump. He is the president but has done nothing so far to help his own party get a bill through to the finish line. In fact, he has done the complete opposite by sabotaging their efforts ....

Old 07-16-2017, 11:24 PM

20,703 posts, read 8,472,156 times
A lot of Democrats were always at local Trump headquarters in my area during the campaign, making phone calls. They were sick of BOTH parties doing nothing so wanted an outsider. They also hated identity politics that the Dem elites love. That is why Trump has gotten so much vitriol spewed at him by Dems, RINOs and mainstream media. He isn't one of their elites. He is pulling back the curtain on Washington DC corruption like Dorothy and Toto did to the Wizard.

People need to subscribe to youtube's White House channel to see all the work that is being done by the Trump administration that is NEVER reported. THAT is why he is pissed off. Can't blame him. Also go to the official White House website and you will receive emails everyday telling you what is going on.

Mainstream media censors the news and to me that is more worrying than their Alt Left agenda. As crazy Mika said on Morning Joe, "We tell people how to think."

Old 07-16-2017, 11:37 PM

6,367 posts, read 6,244,607 times
But the reasons libs say "he's not really president" is based on the fact that he lost the popular vote. When O bashers said it, they just didn't like him....

I watched this whole clip. Guy made 2 good points about the drug busts and human trafficking. He should have led w that. I'm surprised at myself that I even kept watching when he obviously left out Fox news in his list of "fake news." I am beyond sick of Cult 45 conspiracy theories.

If people are so sick of "Fake News," how about someone set up a site keeping lists of his actual accomplishments backed by *actual sources?* A REPUTABLE site to other actual Americans that fact finding people might like to read. (With the obvious understanding that it is not aimed toward the small close minded small subset of hard core liberals who doesn't want to hear it.)

I'm also sick of how 45 keeps taking credit for the economy /stock market. It is less than 6 months in. This is as ridiculous as the O haters who STILL won't admit that the economy recovered during his term.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:41 PM

14,375 posts, read 14,203,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post

I have trouble believing you didn't vote for him. This sounds like a "shill" post.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:46 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,423,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I have trouble believing you didn't vote for him. This sounds like a "shill" post.
A lot of those around here... People claiming they were Democrats or "centrists" and then spouting off Breitbart talking points.. haha

Old 07-16-2017, 11:46 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,640,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Be pimpin fo da Trumpster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.