Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 04:43 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Well, I think that's true, but unfortunately, apparently any 35-year old citizen can run for president.... and we see how that went. So, one can be a raving lunatic and a lying, cheating, tax evading, p___y-grabbing, unknowledgeable, deceptive, money-laundering, megalomaniacal criminal, and STILL be qualified. (I guess that means that any uneducated, crazy, wife-beating, drug or alcohol abusing criminal could qualify besides, since it does not seem to be of a concern what one's background is, if they can at least entertain a crowd).
Yup. And everything in that list was only theoretical until very recently. There's nothing to stop a raving lunatic from being elected except the voters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2017, 04:45 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
We have a superficial Kardashian president. Of course other celebrities think they can do this.

Let's revisit in two years when we see the actual results of what this guy has done to the country.

Old 07-20-2017, 04:48 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Wait until the anti-semites in your party find out he's Jewish. In your party the only thing that counts is who you are, not what you've done.
Which party are you referring to? You do know that most American Jews are liberals and Democrats, right?

I don't think Richard Spencer, David Duke and his following are Dems.

Old 07-20-2017, 04:58 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Excuse me, but in this country, anyone who is a native- can run for presidency,,, does not need your approval
No one needs to show tax returns

No one needs to tell the truth

One can colluded with foreign powers to meddle in the election for you

You can use all the money you earned from a life of criminal acts cheating people, shorting contractors, and laundering money for mobsters

You can hire all your family members

You can fire the FBI director if you think he is investigating you.

You can pick who runs the DOJ and make sure they won't investigate you.

You can count on the support of your base no matter what you do.

Well almost on the DOJ point...

Trump : “ Sessions should have never recused himself , and if he was going to recuse himself , he should have told me before he took the job, and I would have picked somebody else .”

Translation: Sessions is not loyal to POTUS and didn't stop the Russian investigation. I would not have hired him had I known he would enable the DOJ to do its job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies