Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 05:51 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You would most likely lose that bet and it's really sad you would seek to punish people over their politics.
I don't care anymore.

I'm still waiting for Obamacare to be repealed. I'm sick of people voting against their own interests. You can say I now have the attitude of the typical trump supporter. So, I don't care what happens to others. Trump and his cronies can scourge earth all they want. I make 6 figures and my spouse's income is almost up there. We are shielded enough from all the cuts and robberies they want to do.

It's all fake news anyway. Everybody knows there's no such person as Jeff Sessions anyway. Everything is fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2017, 05:53 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
This us vs them attitude from both sides of the aisle really needs to come to an end. There is always the middle ground on most topics and abuses where the confiscation of assets is concerned should be a slam dunk.
I assure you, all my money are safe in banks. So, this does not affect me at all. Screw other people.

Before this year, I used to care. But I am now sick of people who always vote against their own interests. So screw it, I don't care anymore. Next time, I will vote for the candidate that lies the most. What does it matter? My vote doesn't count anyway.

Old 07-18-2017, 05:56 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
I felt ill reading that. Couldnt read further. No they have never taken anything from me.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:08 AM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I assure you, all my money are safe in banks. So, this does not affect me at all. Screw other people.

Before this year, I used to care. But I am now sick of people who always vote against their own interests. So screw it, I don't care anymore. Next time, I will vote for the candidate that lies the most. What does it matter? My vote doesn't count anyway.
Your money in the bank isn't safe from thieving government agents. There are probably millions of examples of people who had their accounts drained because they commited some contrived crime against the state.
Stop voting and stop giving consent to the largest criminal enterprise known to man.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:49 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Good ole Beauregard is going to allow more cash forfeitures when cops pull you over.
That's crazy. As opposed to abolishing the practice, they want to ramp it up. Grab your money and property and keep it even if you are never found guilty of anything. Outrageous.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:54 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,651,742 times
Trump is getting the info from the states on who to persecute. Funny how the ''don't tread on me'' crowd are silent on this.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:55 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,727,118 times
Quote:
I say take all their cash regardless of conviction or not. I'm willing to bet these cash people voted for Trump. Let them bear the fruit of their vote.
The groups that operate in the underground cash economy ( gangs, hookers, junkies, welfare cheats, etc.) are not Trump voters. That is the Democrat base.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:57 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
I don't care anymore.

I'm still waiting for Obamacare to be repealed. I'm sick of people voting against their own interests. You can say I now have the attitude of the typical trump supporter. So, I don't care what happens to others. Trump and his cronies can scourge earth all they want. I make 6 figures and my spouse's income is almost up there. We are shielded enough from all the cuts and robberies they want to do.

It's all fake news anyway. Everybody knows there's no such person as Jeff Sessions anyway. Everything is fake news.
You do not get to decide what is in the best interest of others.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:

Dodd/Frank says that if a bank fails, they can just take your money.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Trump is getting the info from the states on who to persecute. Funny how the ''don't tread on me'' crowd are silent on this.
How do you know what positions those complaining hold?

My Libertarian friends have condemned this for years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies