Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 09:42 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times

Advertisements

So, I see it's either pick on George Soros day or a slow news day. The OP practically copied everything from extreme right wing websites.

Abdul el-Sayed isn't going anywhere, at least not nationally. His particular demographic isn't remotely integrated into the American fabric yet. He has to wait and wait. The Hispanics are not going to let him move ahead of the line.

Maybe he sucks as a doctor and decided to go into politics. Well, doctors suck at politics too.

He won't win a national election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 10:56 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,306 times
So funny! BO sucked at everything except smooth talking and the willingness to sell-out.

This guy is already accomplished and will be a Gov soon; more accomplishment, in the eyes of the duped public anyway. They won't realize that he'll be red-carpeted to that Gov-ship.

I'll bet you're a good nurse. Well, I've spent decades in marketing. It will not be difficult to package this guy appropriately. I've never done political marketing but could likely do it myself, as long as I have access to George's bucks to support the effort.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsRus View Post
Good point. Just look at the hopeless, hapless pig in lipstick we elected last November.

So you're obsessed with George Soros ... does he come to you at night in your dreams or something?
You are exactly right. I'm sure Trump had some good marketing types on board but he mostly won because of his knowledge of how to package. So, it can definitely be done for this guy in MI with some super marketing pro's.

I've known about Soros for over 20 years and anyone who makes a statement as goofy as yours, clearly, does not. I saw a matrix recently of his worldwide organizations and what they're doing. I'd post it but all the children on here will squeal and it's just too ridiculous, clueless and annoying. So, they get to stay uninformed, which seems to be what they prefer.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsRus View Post
Though I'm glad to see you agree that Trump is a pig who only got elected because of good marketing.
Yup, just like Obama. True. Best get used to it.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:28 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,079,579 times
The inside line on the 2020 Democratic Candidate is Howard Schultz. There is a reason that he stepped down recently as CEO of Starbucks, at which time he told the employees that The Donald was creating chaos (doubt that anyone could disagree with that) this was hurting the US economy (can't argue with that either...GDP continues at a very slow pace despite all of the rhetoric). Schultz is exactly what the country needs. Imagine how much good a sane person could do in the White House after the current nut job is gone.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:30 AM

24,410 posts, read 23,065,142 times
No, it'll be that African American baldheaded gay Senator from New Jersey. Cory Booker. He's another Obamaesque puppet being groomed by the globalists.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:36 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Here is the next Obama Manchurian Candidate. Being funded and groomed by the devil incarnate, George Soros.

Abdul El-Sayed is 32 years old, American born, a well-educated doctor, accomplished, smooth talking and has announced his candidacy for Governor of Michigan in 2018. Soros loves his puppets and has all the right people in place see that he wins, so he probably will.

Then, the 2020 Presidential election will be perfect for either a first run, for exposure, or just to showcase him stumping for other candidates, speaking at the DNC convention, getting him on the talk shows, etc.

Then in 2024, they run him hard for the win.

** We have seen this movie before and it turned out to be bad one. **

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_El-Sayed

https://abdulformichigan.com/

I would think that the name itself would be a disqualifier. It might as well be Bin Laden.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
No, it'll be that African American baldheaded gay Senator from New Jersey. Cory Booker. He's another Obamaesque puppet being groomed by the globalists.
Yes, I can imagine both Schultz and Booker stepping forward. Maybe the Dems will actually have a halfway interesting slate in 2020, without the Clinton Crime Syndicate preventing others from running.

"I would think that the name itself would be a disqualifier. It might as well be Bin Laden." -- oh my, how soon they forget that we had one named: Barack Obama. Oh wait, and middle name: Hussein.

If you has told people as recently as 2004 or 2005 that the next Prez in '08 would have that name, they would have said just what you did. And, he had a rather opaque past, was a doper, unaccomplished and let people package him as black when, in total fact, he is bi-racial. But, somehow it wasn't racist to ignore his white half by calling him black.

Yep, if you told people all that in the mid 2000's, they would have sent men to put a white jacket on you and take you away.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:39 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
I don't get the point of this post. This El-Sayed guy will be running for governor of Michigan in 2018. That's all we know at this time....

so the OP created this thread just to talk badly about an accomplished doctor that could be running for president....8 years from now in 2024?

Old 07-19-2017, 01:31 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,414,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I don't get the point of this post. This El-Sayed guy will be running for governor of Michigan in 2018. That's all we know at this time....

so the OP created this thread just to talk badly about an accomplished doctor that could be running for president....8 years from now in 2024?
Try to understand...Cult 45 is moving away from bashing liberals who either were presidents (Barack Obama, Bill Clinton) or were presidential candidates (Hillary Clinton) and moved on to bashing imagined future liberal presidential candidates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies