Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 07:43 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
So you want him to lie? He said what he actually felt about Sessions. I know, it's awkward but he is open about it. You guys are so used to lying, conniving politicians that the sort of behavior is now the norm. Oh, another thing he shouldn't have done was to fire Flynn. Did he get credit for it? No. They simply moved on to something else. He never apologized during the election and won. He should follow his own instincts.
How about just keep his mouth shut? That's what he needs to do. This makes session worthless in front of his crew, and the USA. Really. Even physiologists tell moms -do not yell at daddy for his stupid stuff in front of the kids!!! Brings morale down and weakens the view of a united front .

Last edited by tinytrump; 07-19-2017 at 07:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 07:48 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times
Quote:
So you want him to lie? He said what he actually felt about Sessions. I know, it's awkward but he is open about it. You guys are so used to lying, conniving politicians that the sort of behavior is now the norm. Oh, another thing he shouldn't have done was to fire Flynn. Did he get credit for it? No. They simply moved on to something else. He never apologized during the election and won. He should follow his own instincts.
Leaving aside your insane Flynn diatribe, maybe what we want is a president who feels his cabinet and the head of doj should work for the betterment of the people of our nation, not as subservient lapdogs of a wannabe authoritarian former reality tv star.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:50 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Uh, Trump is a pathological liar.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:54 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Trump is such an ignorant man it is shocking.

Trump says it was "unfair on the president" which is shocking because recusal has nothing to do with Trump, it is required when anyone has a conflict. If he did not recuse himself he could risk his license and his credibility along with damaging the office.

Trump clearly does not understand his role in washington and continues to think he is some sort of king.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:55 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,482,819 times
Trump could mandate free ice cream on every street corner on Friday afternoons and you lefty loons would still find some way to demonize him for that. You guys really need to relax, I mean I despised Obama, but I didn't spend every waking hour spewing hate and nonsense about him. You'll have a chance in 2020 to make a change. Good Luck!

Old 07-19-2017, 08:02 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forktrucks View Post
How could he recuse himself from an investigation before he became Attorney General?

Thanks- I thought maybe I read it wrong, wondered same thing...good thing our POTUS has literally 0 clue about how government works

He gave some answers that were simple questions and shoud have been simple answers? What does this even mean? Seriously, how many times has Trump been dropped on his head?

Still, it's funny he opened up so much to a paper he calls failing.
I'm wondering how soon before his mouth breathing lemmings jump in to call it "Fake News".

Old 07-19-2017, 08:02 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
I bet you will see a Sessions resignation in short order.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
He has a point.
No he doesn't.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I bet you will see a Sessions resignation in short order.
I doubt it, but I sure hope so.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:04 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Unlike POTUS talking to Putin the NYT taped the interview. Grab the popcorn its is going to be interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies