Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 03:29 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Today he threatened a GOP Senator. He did so a few weeks ago too - even purchased ads against a GOP senator that's running for re-election in 2018.
I couldn't stand the way they were all yukking it up after what he said to Heller. What a bunch of patsies. Heller should have said Eff you and walked out. It would have earned him plenty of votes in November. The people of his state don't want this abomination of healthcare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2017, 04:57 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Sessions failed and President Trump is right. I'm glad the President doesn't play political correctness!

Old 07-20-2017, 06:04 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Mueller will continue with his investigation in spite of Trump's comments, what did he expect to gain by threatening Mueller. I wonder how much longer Trump's present counsel will last, most lawyers would walk away from this nonsense.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:08 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Sessions failed and President Trump is right. I'm glad the President doesn't play political correctness!
IMO, Trump never thinks he is wrong. He can say horrible, hurtful words to people and he seems to think that is all ok.

He can't "man up," and take responsibility for his words and actions. That just is not in his make up.

Maybe, when "they," are hauling his arse out of that prized chair, he now occupies he will scream something.........................who knows. He seems to be a Teflon man.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:09 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The president is a snowflake. That's what his rants show. Donnie needs to man up.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:20 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Yes exactly , this isnt about hatred of trump, its really about hatred of trump supporters and whites who voted for trump, especially white men.

White working class america, the military which went for trump 3-1,white law enforcement, white rural and suburban voters, white gun owners and the 63 million people who voted for trump.

I am glad the republican party is falling apart, we need a real right wing/nationalist/populist party

https://twitter.com/AmericanBrawn1/s...23603062185984
If only land could vote you guys would rock, too bad all he places where people actually live usually vote Dem. but good luck with your white nationalist party, I'm sure it will be the toast of the infowars, brietbart, Washington times crowds.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:24 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
In an interview with the NYTs Trump said he would not have hired Sessions if he knew that Sessions would recuse himself from the Russian Investigation.

Talk about getting kicked in the gonads! Ouch for poor Mr. Sessions.

In other parts of the interview Trump mused about a military parade in Washington DC and Mueller would cross "a red line" if he delved too closely into his finances. Gee, I wonder why.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/u...T.nav=top-news

Ya, and Clinton didn't take too kindly to Janet Reno, either. After she told him to go pound sand more than once.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:28 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Mueller will continue with his investigation in spite of Trump's comments, what did he expect to gain by threatening Mueller. I wonder how much longer Trump's present counsel will last, most lawyers would walk away from this nonsense.
Have you listen to these lawyers?

One got into an argument with himself over whether Trump was being investigated. Then he got testy with Chris Wallace and said he had no way of knowing whether Trump was being investigated or not.

Chris Wallace spoke for all of us when he said, "Boy that was weird."

Old 07-20-2017, 06:30 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
If only land could vote you guys would rock, too bad all he places where people actually live usually vote Dem. but good luck with your white nationalist party, I'm sure it will be the toast of the infowars, brietbart, Washington times crowds.
There are reasons that people decide to live out in the middle of nowhere.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:30 AM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
They have to be.

The guy is certifiable. This whole thing is starting to feel like a David Lynch film.

How long can people around him, like Pence, pretend he's not off his rocker?

The emperor really has no clothes. None. And someone needs to speak up soon.
This interview proves he's unhinged. I hope Mueller gets those financial records and blows Trumps doors off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies