Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 03:09 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
LOL....There it is..."But Hillary"..... When is in going to dawn on you people that this is about Trump and his band of thieves?
Pretty sure that if Trump supporters had any answer to his actions/inactions/Tweets, etc they would not be resorting to their very SAD and hollow attempts at distraction.

Or if they had any actual successes to tout they would be doing that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2017, 03:39 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
One nice thing about going to a circus, is that after a couple of hours, it's over and you can go back to your real life. The circus that our federal government has become, is not ending anytime soon. There will be a long and major effort required, to clean up the mess that is being made.

There will be a lot of people who will be found complicit with the main players and what will we do to replace them? Our governmental systems are being ravaged and how will they serve their vital missions, after they have lost so many effective people? We will be facing a rebuilding effort, as though we had suffered a defeat in war.
The mess that is the government, didn't start on Jan 20th. It started 50 years ago or more.
Wake up. System is corrupt to the core.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:49 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
If I was certain that there was nothing to be found I would just let the investigation run it's course. I wouldn't be spouting off about Sessions or trying to attack Mueller and his team or Tweeting about any of it. I would focus on my job. The one I promised to do, if people trusted me enough to give me their votes.

I'd be working 20 hrs a day to provide a better plan than Obamacare and not spending every weekend at resorts golfing. Then I would be on to tax reform, etc. Not telling everyone that I had accomplished more than any other POTUS, without passing a single piece of legislation.

In the past week alone Trump has refused to take any responsibility for Health care and changed his story thrice.

He is a NUT-JOB, who doesn't want his finances examined, because then the whole world will know what a PHONY WANNABE Billionaire he really is, always living on credit/deals/loans from the foreign and domestic CRIMINAL ELEMENT!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-21-2017 at 03:58 AM..

Old 07-21-2017, 04:31 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
I cannot wait until this tangerine criminal is brought down.

...and the stupids should have their voting privileges revoked.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:26 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I cannot wait until this tangerine criminal is brought down.

...and the stupids should have their voting privileges revoked.
The sheer hate by the left is laughable and pathetic and has nothing to do with President Trump but with not able to deal with the loss of lying Hilliary and the left not getting what they felt they were entitled too.

Like the spoiled brat still being upset he didn't get his present

Old 07-21-2017, 05:36 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Trump is getting scared that they will find all the things he has worked so hard for so long to hide.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:38 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The sheer hate by the left is laughable and pathetic and has nothing to do with President Trump but with not able to deal with the loss of lying Hilliary and the left not getting what they felt they were entitled too.

Like the spoiled brat still being upset he didn't get his present
The wanted a pony but accepted and ran a horses ass.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:41 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
And now he is looking in to see if it is possible to pardon himself and his family.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dona...n-family-aides

no, he isn't guilty.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:50 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
Can you say ...you're fired...get these biased liberal Swamp Rats out of here now!

I can't stand these Swamp Rats that won't accept the results of the last election....past time to drain the swamp.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:59 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Can you say ...you're fired...get these biased liberal Swamp Rats out of here now!

I can't stand these Swamp Rats that won't accept the results of the last election....past time to drain the swamp.
The result of the last election is that a sleazy, crooked, incompetent con man conned his way into the White House. This should be considered unacceptable to any reasonable person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies