Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 06:35 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"Under the leadership of former Obama official Tom Perez, a new FEC report reveals the DNC finished the month of June $3.3 million in debt. The month of May wasn’t any better for the DNC, which reported $1.9 million in debt. In contrast, the RNC is on an amazing financial run, having raised a whopping $13.4 million in June. According to The Hill: The Republican National Committee (RNC) raised a record $13.4 million in June, bringing its total 2017 fundraising to $75.3 million. In a release provided first to The Hill, the RNC announced another strong monthly haul and has $44.7 million in the bank. It’s the most the RNC has raised in June of a nonpresidential year."

BROKE: New FEC Report Shows DNC Finished June $3.3 Million in Debt
But seriously, why are the Democrats broke? I thought Hillary Clinton was kidding when she was whining that she had to use her own money because the DNC didn't have any.

Is it because Democrat donors don't think you need any money to just resist or are they spending too much? Just to make this an equal opportunity thread, I can't figure out who is giving the Republicans any money if they are just going to sit on their hands on Capitol Hill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2017, 06:45 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times
Why so hateful? We ALL need to work together.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:57 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,654,050 times
The democrats are broke because the GOP is the best government money can buy.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:58 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
The Dems are not very popular right now so who wants to donate to a bunch of sore losers that refuse to work for something better? of course the same can be said of the Reps who can't seem to decide if they should get behind Trump because it might mean an end to their run if he goes down.
It is amazing how far we have come from the beginning where the founders of our democracy were wiling to risk their very lives for America. Today it is all about the Politics and raising money while doing as little as possible while trying to please everyone.

We do ALL need to work together. Trump is the President. Love him Loathe him or Lump him lets make the best of it.

Old 07-22-2017, 07:21 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Don't worry Soros, and the other New World Order, Global Communists will bail them out.

Old 07-22-2017, 07:22 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
The Democrats are broke because corporations and lobbyists can't get much from them these days since they do not control any branch of the federal government.

Old 07-22-2017, 07:35 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,097,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
But seriously, why are the Democrats broke? I thought Hillary Clinton was kidding when she was whining that she had to use her own money because the DNC didn't have any.

Is it because Democrat donors don't think you need any money to just resist or are they spending too much? Just to make this an equal opportunity thread, I can't figure out who is giving the Republicans any money if they are just going to sit on their hands on Capitol Hill.
There's another thread on this. In said thread, it was pointed out the losing parties often find themselves in debt. The RNC was $20 million in debt in 2011. Naturally, when this was brought up, all the "I hate my fellow Americans just for being liberal and I think this makes me a patriot hurr durr" people simply ignored the comment and continued to be awful.

Maybe you'll be better?

Old 07-22-2017, 08:08 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,854 times
They've got too many on the payroll.
Paying so many protesters around the country, bussing and feeding them.
That's some bucks right there.
They should tell the protesters that they need to cut their hourly rate and just pop them a Power Bar.
Ha ha, then we'd see how many will still show up for "work" out of "conviction".

Old 07-22-2017, 09:30 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The Democrats are broke because corporations and lobbyists can't get much from them these days since they do not control any branch of the federal government.
I think this is a big part of it.
Most big donors and lobbyists want a seat at the table no matter what party is control.
It is also partly because the Dems have become the party of stupid in behavior and in policies, and
they don't seem to be finding their way out of the stupid trap.

All the riots, anarchy, bigotry, civil unrest and their constant hate fest is coming home to bite them.

Old 07-22-2017, 10:57 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,097,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I think this is a big part of it.
Most big donors and lobbyists want a seat at the table no matter what party is control.
It is also partly because the Dems have become the party of stupid in behavior and in policies, and
they don't seem to be finding their way out of the stupid trap.

All the riots, anarchy, bigotry, civil unrest and their constant hate fest is coming home to bite them.
So why was the Republican party $20 million in debt in 2011? Or do you just criticize one party because you don't care about this country?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies