Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 06:11 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
#3 - Mooch is short for Scaramucci
While trying to find the actual, factual reason for the nickname, I came cross this from February...

Clearly, trump has been trying to find a good spot for this guy for months.

"A man known as “the Mooch” will play a prominent role in Donald Trump’s White House. Hedge-fund manager Anthony Scaramucci has accepted a job to serve as a top adviser to Trump and will work as an intermediary between the administration and the business community"

"The self-described “diva” is also “a total ****-stirrer,” he told New York in 2012. “My middle name could be ****-stirrer, except then my initials on my shirt would be a.s.s., and I can’t have that.” "

"The most obvious similarity between Trump and Scaramucci is that they love attention.... No wonder Trump loves him." Well, there is the obvious childish stuff, too, right?

The White House Has Thrown Out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2017, 06:33 AM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
smart move by Trump, Spicer was in over his head.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:43 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Since when did we even care about who is the White House Communications Director? Other than to mock Trump.

I never even knew there was such a position.

According to Wikipedia these are the people who held the position for President Obama.
Ellen Moran, Anita Dunn, Dan Pfeiffer, Jennifer Palmieri, Jen Psaki.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:53 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Scare a Gucci does like a bit like a wise guy. Maybe he made Trump an offer he couldn't refuse.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Then he went on all the Sunday talk shows and admitted that Trump has discussed 'pardons' in the oval office while Trump's attorney - continued to deny same.

Perhaps they need to get their stories straight.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:07 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
He is a friend of the trump kids. That is his qualification.

I hear there is this really smart kid that Barron hangs with at the playground that PTUS is eyeing to head the CIA.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:18 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I'll agree with that.

But surely it would have been better to have someone with confidence AND experience in the field. Maybe he should have tapped someone from a Bush administration? But the problem is that he probably wants someone who will parrot any lie.
Serious Republicans would not put up with the shenanigans of this president. Most would have resigned by now unless their positions were strictly clerical.

Pre$ident Trump is not interested in surrounding himself with serious Republicans anyway. He likes that brash new money style one finds more often in Manhattan.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:24 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggerlee666 View Post
He is getting rid of experienced insiders and is hiring friends and family as a way of controlling the ****show he has created by colluding with the Russians. Mooch is one of many such appointments in the pipeline. Now more than ever Trump needs asskissers who will not question him ever.

Thunderbolt of lightning, very very frightning...

Scaramooch, scaramooch!

Honestly, I can't stand Trump, but I think that this guy is probably the best appointment he's made so far, for his own cause... I saw his first presser, and he may be a slimeball, he may be a liar, but the guy was cool under pressure, and knew how to give the appearance of showing respect to the Press while lying in their face.

If Trump's goal is to dismantle everything great about America, he's going to need slick and polished shiesters like this to get it done. I hate his agenda, but it's a good move with regards to servicing that agenda.

Sad days....

Old 07-24-2017, 07:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
The fact that Scaramucci is already under the skin of the loony liberal left, speaks volumes that it was the right choice.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:26 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Bet Scaramucci doesn't have Communist posters hanging in his kitchen like Obama's long time press secretary.

Jay Carney's gourmet kitchen is full of Commu | The Daily Caller

If they called Scaramucci "The Scar" instead of "The Mooch" you'd all be running to your safe spaces after making up scary boogeyman stories about his nickname and maybe the Mafia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies