Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2017, 08:40 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,123,635 times

Advertisements

Time for another praise meeting!

Boy Scouts dispute Trump claim that their leader called his speech 'the greatest' | TheHill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2017, 08:49 PM

4,663 posts, read 4,551,394 times
I don't think he can keep himself from lying. I still remember how he lied, claiming that the NFL asked him to move the debates because they conflicted with Monday Night Football.

Quote:
Asked by ABC News’ George George Stephanopoulos in an interview that will air on “This Week” Sunday, Trump said, "I'll tell you what I don’t like. It’s against two NFL games."

"I got a letter from the NFL saying 'this is ridiculous, why are the debates against' — because the NFL doesn’t want to go against the debates because the debates are going to be pretty massive from what I understand,” Trump said.

The NFL denied any letter was sent.

"While we would obviously wish the Debate Commission could find another night, we did not send a letter to Mr. Trump," The NFL said in a statement Saturday.
NFL Denies It Sent Letter to Trump Over 2016 Debate Schedule - NBC News

He lies about the most inconsequential things, even though they're easily disproven. It boggles the mind that there are people who would trust him when he says anything that might REALLY benefit him, and take his word over others'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies