Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2017, 09:13 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Wow! Feel sad for you. However it is good that you have shown your true colors.
Yes, this poster has.
Look at all his.posts from today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 09:28 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Really? So is it legal to carry a firearm in Minnesota while high on marijuana? I bet its not! He did everything right? He listened to a police officer? He didn't do everything right. However disregard it because with all due respect does not fit your agenda! You can invoke his name all you like. Means nothing! Actually it does. Just a reminder to people not to get high and carry a gun. Or a reminder to listen to a cop when he tells you what to do!
What crime is being committed when you are carrying a gun after smoking weed? Whose rights are being violated that we the people need protecting?

Old 07-25-2017, 09:31 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,294,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
What crime is being committed when you are carrying a gun after smoking weed? Whose rights are being violated that we the people need protecting?
So you allowed to carry a firearm while high? Actually if he wasn't on drugs he might have actually done what was ordered to do. However apparently that was too difficult. Drugs has a funny way messing up your decision making abilities.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:43 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
So you allowed to carry a firearm while high?
I'll repeat my questions since you didn't answer
What crime is being committed when you are carrying a gun after smoking weed? (Not that there is any evidence of the victim being high.)
Whose rights are being violated that we the people need protecting?

Quote:
Actually if he wasn't on drugs he might have actually done what was ordered to do. However apparently that was too difficult.
Drugs has a funny way messing up your decision making abilities.
Ordered to do what? He was reaching for his wallet. Do you have a video of him reaching for his gun? The gun that a few people testified that was still in his pocket?

The trigger happy cop murdered him. He over reacted. He doesn't deserve to be on the force.
btw There is no proof he was high. It's dishonest to say he was AND that it clouded his judgment. That's just a cover up ploy.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:50 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
I would love to lay all this trouble at the feet of the liberals in Minneapolis leadership but in their defense we have had a lot of trash move into the city. They are trying to do the best they can with a situation they cannot really control.

Vast neighborhoods in Minneapolis have been invaded and taken over and a lot of decent people have fled the city. A few years ago a tornado when through North Minneapolis, used to be a very nice, blue collar part of the city. Not only did the new "citizens" not help each other out with the damage that occurred, they started looting each other's homes. People were shot. That is the mentality of the people these cops are dealing with.

There was a time in North Minneapolis where people would have DIED before they did that to their neighbors. And they would have all worked together to clean up the damage and the downed trees. Do you think these wonderful new "citizens" did that? No, they screamed to have the city do it for them. Very disappointing and very disgusting.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:55 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,294,652 times
Quote:
What crime is being committed when you are carrying a gun after smoking weed? (Not that there is any evidence of the victim being high.)

Ordered to do what? He was reaching for his wallet. Do you have a video of him reaching for his gun? The gun that a few people testified that was still in his pocket?

The trigger happy cop murdered him. He over reacted. He doesn't deserve to be on the force.
btw There is no proof he was high. It's dishonest to say he was AND that it clouded his judgment. That's just a cover up ploy.
It is dishonest to say he was reaching for his wallet. No one knows what he was reaching for. Do you have video that he was reaching for his wallet? BTW the cop is no longer on the force. 100% fact he had high weed levels in his system.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:02 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:

Autopsy showed high levels of THC in his system. So, it is a possibility he was high.
And the Officer said he smelled pot.
It would of been interesting to have had the 4 year old in the car tested for THC

I found this interesting and learned something from it like when a person does the THC that gets stored in body fat comes out...

Autopsy Photos Shown During Philando Castile Shooting Trial – BCNN1 – Black Christian News Network

The autopsy results included blood levels of THC, the compound in marijuana that produces its high. Defense attorneys have argued that Castile was to blame for the shooting because he had been smoking marijuana, was stoned that night and failed to obey the officer’s instructions.

Kristin Engebretsen, a toxicologist at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, said the effects of marijuana and how long it stays in a user’s system vary, and it can stay in the body for weeks and even months. In addition, THC is stored in body fat, and released into the blood when a person dies, throwing blood levels off.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:57 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
i really need to find a way to say all this thread offline so i can reference them later, because i know all this temporary cop hatred will not be there for the next Tamir Rice or John Crawford. Some of you are hilariously being hypocrites and you don't even see it...which is crazy to watch.
Don't feel hypocritical at all. I've been very critical of LE for quite some time. Had some lively discussions with current and former LE here on CD. This issue with use of lethal force goes from the lowliest rookie patrol cop all the way to state AGs in terms of the "blue wall" and doesn't discriminate by skin color. The difference has been in reaction by citizens. I'm NOT going to validate the race card here. Ain't happenin'.

Culture and background I feel played a role here but color is insignificant as swatting flies with shotguns spreads all through LE regardless of color. And regardless of our color we are ALL at equal risk of being killed in any interactions with LE. One wrong move, question a single command, appear nervous (who can help that anymore) and risk being basic media. Oh...and BTW, it bears mentioning that these domestically deployed soldiers are not bound by either the Hauge Accords or Geneva Convention. They use the most absolutely lethal, terminal performance ammunition in their firearms. Stuff that's designed for maximum damage. A trauma surgeons worst nightmare.

And prisoners are dieing when in custody being tossed in sitar lockup, denied food and more importantly water. Having to sleep in their own filth, Sheesh we've discussed such cases here as well. It's high time this this racial diversion we t away and all citizens put LE under the hot light and demand we be freed from being under the gun.

Old 07-25-2017, 11:08 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,107,355 times
Quote:
A jury heard all the evidence. A jury that had minorities on it. After hearing all relevant information. After watching video. The jury decided he was not guilty. No matter how you spin it a jury said NOT GUILTY!!
He ****ed up big time, and you know it. I have too much respect for you to let you slide on Castile. Juries always side with cops, so you and I both know that the responsibility lies with the officer. Yanez executed an innocent man.

Old 07-25-2017, 11:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
It is dishonest to say he was reaching for his wallet. No one knows what he was reaching for. Do you have video that he was reaching for his wallet? BTW the cop is no longer on the force. 100% fact he had high weed levels in his system.
Comply or die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies