Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 06:15 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times

Advertisements

I dont think masculinity is a big issue at ivy league schools, This miltary.com article there was one veteran from harvard three from princeton Veterans in Ivy League Schools Seek to Boost Their Ranks | Military.com

The ivy league is a pretty wimpy and mediocre excuse for elite colleges , british upper classes like prince harry and prince willaim are expected to serve in the miltary. America would be alot better with some better elite colleges than these sissies

Old 07-25-2017, 06:22 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,676 times
Meanwhile

Sperm count drop 'may lead to human extinction' - BBC News

Old 07-25-2017, 06:25 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
You know what i think, i think you dont have a clue what goe on or does not go on at princeton, in fact i think you just dont like seeing women protected from rapists. I think you want to pretend rape is hardly real at all . Rape is often opportunistic not planned, and colleges are rife with situational risk and if you have been to one you know that. there are many situations that occur when you mix thousands of young naive kids with little to no true adult oversight. this is why additional care and protections are needed. Not because the kids are evil or the school is bad.

I suspect your world view is filtered by your desire to frame every issue as left and right, you see the school as left so you instinctively attack the school and women. The reality is rape has no political affiliation. Rapist are simply bad people who abuse strength and or position.

i applaud the school attempting to provide some better protections for the kids there. The rape culture needs to be ended and it needs to happen now. For a start college police forces and justice systems should be disbanded or have fully independent 3rd party oversight.
Really? lol

Who are all these upper middle class leftist parents raising "opportunist" rapist sons and sending them to Princeton?

And, who are all these upper middle class leftist parents sending "naïve" daughters to Princeton who cant put these overly aggressive men in their place?

The whole concept is ridiculous and an insult to real rape victims.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:27 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
There is no epidemic. there are just hyper-left idiots trying to be part of the hyper left.
I know yall hate anything liberal, but denying a rape epidemic on college campuses is insanity. You can't be THAT entrenched in your political beliefs can you?

Old 07-25-2017, 06:31 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Really? lol

Who are all these upper middle class leftist parents raising "opportunist" rapist sons and sending them to Princeton?

And, who are all these upper middle class leftist parents sending "naïve" daughters to Princeton who cant put these overly aggressive men in their place?

The whole concept is ridiculous and an insult to real rape victims.
bull. You are simply desperate to push the alt right agenda of rolling back the clock to 1850s.

your pretense that women can simply "put these overly aggressive men in their place" is the real insult to rape victims around the globe, and shame on you for even typing it.

i suggest you look at some photos of women beaten nearly to death, or murdered while trying to fight off their attacker. Again shame on you. You knew what you were typing was wrong even as you typed it.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:47 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
That gave me a chuckle!!
It wasn't bad but he forgot to add "scratch myself". That truly would have made it toxic.

Old 07-25-2017, 07:07 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times
Quote:
bull. You are simply desperate to push the alt right agenda of rolling back the clock to 1850s.

your pretense that women can simply "put these overly aggressive men in their place" is the real insult to rape victims around the globe, and shame on you for even typing it.

i suggest you look at some photos of women beaten nearly to death, or murdered while trying to fight off their attacker. Again shame on you. You knew what you were typing was wrong even as you typed it.
I'm an advocate of campus carry. My sister and her friends were stalked. I told them to each buy a can of chlorinated brake cleaner at the auto parts store. Pepper spray is illegal in MA...

The group was stalked the attacker grabbed ahold of one of the girls... he got shot in the eyes and face with brake clean... get that in your eyes and breathe it in... you're on a one way ticket to the ground. The attacker did just that...

The other problem I have with colleges... campus cops. I'm sure there are cases that go on that aren't making it to the news...

I say let the girls get armed... that will end that. At least let them have a tazer or pepper spray...

Old 07-25-2017, 07:27 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:

Don't even go there. I warn you. Produce one photo of a woman beaten nearly to death by a college student.

Old 07-25-2017, 07:34 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Seriously though.....3 out of 5 women that I know of want to date or marry an alpha male. (& half of those that married a beta want to have an affair with an alpha).
You mean like Ogre on Revenge of the Nerds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU

Old 07-25-2017, 07:38 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
I know yall hate anything liberal, but denying a rape epidemic on college campuses is insanity. You can't be THAT entrenched in your political beliefs can you?
So where and when are these rapes happening? Why aren't they in the crime reports? More feminazi white male hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies