Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 11:15 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I can't argue with that. Shiny as a baby's bottom.

Ask the poster above as that is who I was replying to. ^^^^
No, no, no..You said Trump's DoJ should be prosecuting Trump's people. Here it is again, for what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 11:16 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Thousands? Try millions--$7 million, give or take. After all the hype about what an amazing prosecutor Gowdy is, he flushed $7 million of our money down the toilet and came out with nothing. Yeah, he's amazing all right.

because the legislative branch has the power to prosecute, that is a doj function.
despite pointing out all the crimes they chose not to prosecute

Old 07-26-2017, 03:12 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times
Since Loonies are making fun of Gowdy's appearance (though they always shame others for making fun of someone's appearance):

How 'bout that Adam 'Pencil Neck' Schiff aka Crazy Eyes

Old 07-26-2017, 03:19 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Since Loonies are making fun of Gowdy's appearance (though they always shame others for making fun of someone's appearance):

How 'bout that Adam 'Pencil Neck' Schiff aka Crazy Eyes
Nope, sorry, but Michelle Bachmann already owns the title of "Crazy Eyes."

Old 07-26-2017, 03:24 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,727,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You are probably one of the few that think that.
Hardly. Gowdy is highly respected by many. The only ones who don't like him are the Hillary shills.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Hardly. Gowdy is highly respected by many. The only ones who don't like him are the Hillary shills.
You know, I went into that 11 hour marathon griling of Clinton prepared to be blown away. I had heard so much about Gowdy from all the rightwingers here--how formidable a prosecutor he was, how Hillary was going to get her clock cleaned. But at the end of those 11 hours Hillary walked out cool as a cucumber and Gowdy emerged sweaty and exhausted, and was forced to admit that he got nothing from her.

He's the epitome of the saying, "all hat, no cattle."

Old 07-26-2017, 03:34 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,727,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You know, I went into that 11 hour marathon griling of Clinton prepared to be blown away. I had heard so much about Gowdy from all the rightwingers here--how formidable a prosecutor he was, how Hillary was going to get her clock cleaned. But at the end of those 11 hours Hillary walked out cool as a cucumber and Gowdy emerged sweaty and exhausted, and was forced to admit that he got nothing from her.

He's the epitome of the saying, "all hat, no cattle."
I love how the left pretends that Comey didn't have a thing to do with obstructing information during those hearings. Or Lynch. Or anyone else on the left. You all act like the swamp has been drained. No, it hasn't. We'll get it drained, and then we can start again on that lying hag Hillary. Then the truth can come out, not these lies and hiding documents, destroying items, and having an FBI director in your pocket.

You keep on with your little snotty jabs, lefties....your day is coming. That house of cards you all built is going to fall.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I love how the left pretends that Comey didn't have a thing to do with obstructing information during those hearings. Or Lynch. Or anyone else on the left. You all act like the swamp has been drained. No, it hasn't. We'll get it drained, and then we can start again on that lying hag Hillary. Then the truth can come out, not these lies and hiding documents, destroying items, and having an FBI director in your pocket.

You keep on with your little snotty jabs, lefties....your day is coming. That house of cards you all built is going to fall.
Oh, poor babies. NINE investigations and millions upon millions of dollars squandered and still they couldn't find anything. LOL.

The swamp has only grown more infested under Trump.

But thanks for this response, Three Wolves. I actaully laughed out loud at that last paragraph. You are very entertaining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies