Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 12:21 PM

448 posts, read 365,909 times

Advertisements

I tend to agree since the states with high illegal population will not comply with the investigation of illegal voting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 12:23 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Poll: Half of Trump voters say Trump won popular vote - POLITICO

The modern day flat-earthers.

To Democrats: Let's just accept the fact that Trump's cult base will NEVER come around to reality. These people need to be shamed constantly just like we do with the KKK or Nazis. These are evil, delusional people who will never accept facts or reality. They can not be reasoned with.

I'm tired of us pretending they will eventually come around. View them as they are: Modern day Nazis; a cult of people hell-bent on destroying the country.

Note to liberals- spread out of CA, NY, and MA and perhaps you will win elections. When all the libs are concentrated in certain areas (thank God they are), it hurts their ability to select presidents. Otherwise, they would win every time.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:26 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So did Hillary Clintion.

So did Hillary Clinton. She voted for it.

Was Hillary wrong given your standard? If so, then the people were right to vote against her. Trump was against the war.
Trumpy wumpy is on record supporting the war at least 3 times. but i am fully aware you will deny this like you deny all sorts of facts for the last year.

Hillary WON the popular vote, just suck it up waldo.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:27 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
THAT is the problem with liberal progressives... they claim to "tolerate"

WhyTF should anyone care WTH YOU tolerate? Progressives just pay lip service. They claim the mantle of Liberal beliefs, yet do not actually believe such things.

I am so sick of the arrogance, and so are millions of people.

Go on bloviating and watch what happens.

They produce the stuff in DC... both sides make it by the millions of gallons.
Nah - ignorance is one of the few things I won't tolerate. I'm sorry if that bothers you. It shouldn't be something YOU tolerate, either. It's partly why we are where we are as a country, I believe. We shouldn't be freaking proud of ignorance! Come on - this isn't that controversial!

I'll happy have discussions with people about different policy ideas/positions, or different ways to solve problems. I have plenty in common with fiscally-conservative minded people, actually (I love the blanket "liberals" assumption by you there - nice work). As long as they have evidence to back their assertions, I am all ears!!

I'm happy to hear the reasons why people voted in different ways. It is very important to understand those various reasons (whether someone was voting "left" or "right"). I'm from Ohio, and I am back there frequently. I always talk to different people about what's going on. And last year, I was constantly talking to people about politics. It was fascinating. I'll finish that thought by saying on my most recent trip (mid-July), I spoke to many people that had come to regret their vote.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:28 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
And half of Democrats seem to think the "popular vote" has anything to do with deciding elections. Let's face it, we're not talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:28 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:

the ONE thing she said she couldn't tolerate is ignorance. are you trying to champion ignorance?

Old 07-26-2017, 12:29 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Only those that warrant tolerance. That doesn't include Trump's cult followers.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:30 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
And half of Democrats seem to think the "popular vote" has anything to do with deciding elections.
do you have any evidence to support that statistic?

Old 07-26-2017, 12:32 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Hillary WON the popular vote, just suck it up waldo.
Suck it up? LOL I'm happy. Why?

Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the USA.

Hillary Clinton -> Well I guess she gets a participation certificate. Maybe that will make you happy.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:36 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
I tend to agree since the states with high illegal population will not comply with the investigation of illegal voting.
Do you know for a fact that a large number of illegals voted? Or is this anger on your part that Trump didn't win the popular vote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies