Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 07:42 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times

Advertisements

This guy has a big following.
Where's the liberal outrage???
Why isn't liberal MSM even covering it 24/7 like they do
when conservatives or Christians insult Muslims???

He preaches Muhammad won't come back until Jews are annhilitated -- all Muslims in the world need to join together to rid the world of them.
And where's Sessions and the DOJ going after this guy??

https://pjmedia.com/video/an-imam-in...late-the-jews/

Last edited by mountainrose; 07-27-2017 at 07:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 07:52 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
This guy needs to be put on a watch list and it any of his people act on his words he needs to be charged as a conspirator.

It is sad when such hate speech is allowed to go on without someone raising a question.

Old 07-27-2017, 07:53 AM

11,267 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Liberals do not see Islam as any kind of threat to the free world, so it gets little coverage. Christians are viewed by liberals as a far larger threat to individual freedoms. It sounds silly, but this is how the liberal mind operates. In the meantime, Trump supporters will continue to be labeled uneducated neo-nazis and American hating radicals like Linda Sarsour will rise in influence.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:03 AM

This is exactly why someone like Trump can get elected -- the democrat party not only supports these terrorists, tries to minimize or ignore their Islamic supremacy ideology and behavior, they've become incredulously antisemetic and all around hypocrites and bigots.
The democrats are a huge danger to our country.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:06 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
This guy needs to be put on a watch list and it any of his people act on his words he needs to be charged as a conspirator.

It is sad when such hate speech is allowed to go on without someone raising a question.
Winner.

For the life of me I cannot figure why the liberal Dem party is supporting a group that is not good for females or gays who are long time supporters.

If they throw gays off a roof, what are they going to do to a Bruce Jenner?

Old 07-27-2017, 08:20 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This guy has a big following.
Where's the liberal outrage???
Why isn't liberal MSM even covering it 24/7 like they do
when conservatives or Christians insult Muslims???

He preaches Muhammad won't come back until Jews are annhilitated -- all Muslims in the world need to join together to rid the world of them.
And where's Sessions and the DOJ going after this guy??

https://pjmedia.com/video/an-imam-in...late-the-jews/

I guess that there is no 'outrage' because normal people do not go to PJ Media for their news. It is a blog, I see, owned by some right-wing person.

In short, one Imam calling for the death of Jews does not represent a movement. I doubt that the Muslims of the world know about this individual, or care what he says, or that he represents their viewpoint in any way.

No doubt, one may find videos by individuals proclaiming themselves as Christian, and likewise calling for the extermination of, well, any group you care to identify. Someone calling for the extermination of the Jews, for example, has been rather common for literally hundreds of years. Now, when Hitler called for such, he had the ability to carry out his plan.

Our world is, sadly, infected with nutters of all faiths. Why should the media seek out some lone individual and give him what he would desire: exposure? I would never had heard of this person until you decided to start a thread giving his viewpoint exposure.

I will point out that, over the decades of my life, I have heard of Christian nutters whom likewise proclaimed that, in order for Jesus to return to Earth, all Jews must become Christian.....or otherwise disposed of if they so decline to do so.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:28 AM

2,339 posts, read 2,071,861 times
In canada this is an indictable offence...5 years automatic jail term, no minimum. He could also get +2 years for inciting hatred in public.

What does this guy get in California?

Old 07-27-2017, 08:40 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
In canada this is an indictable offence...5 years automatic jail term, no minimum. He could also get +2 years for inciting hatred in public.

What does this guy get in California?
He gets to say what he wants and lots of people get to be angry with him. That's how it works in free countries.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I guess that there is no 'outrage' because normal people do not go to PJ Media for their news. It is a blog, I see, owned by some right-wing person.

Oh stop.

PJ media has way better credibility than your liberal screeds CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, et al.....
Are you saying the video of his speech is fake news??
He has a verified track record of this.

Time to get out of your liberal knee-jerk indoctrination and learn there is a whole other world of
valid information not given to you by all your radical liberal alt-left propagandists......

And this is exactly what I meant when I said democrats/leftists try to minimize and excuse muslim terrorists.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:47 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Oh stop.

PJ media has way better credibility than your liberal screeds CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, et al.....
Are you saying the video of his speech is fake news??
He has a verified track record of this.

Time to get out of your liberal knee-jerk indoctrination and learn there is a whole other world of
valid information not given to you by all your radical liberal alt-left propagandists......
I am saying that most people do not give two hoots what this single individual says, and that there is no reason for the 'media' to cover it. You are the only one that seems willing to give this person and his radical viewpoint exposure. You. Why you want to spread this around is beyond me.

Do you really, in your heart, think that this person's speech will cause the Muslims of the world to rise up and kill Jews?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies