Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 11:26 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Heh you tell me? It's conservatives that want to control the lives of LGBT individuals and ostracize them from society because their holy book says they are abominations. Why not live and let live? Why do evangelicals think it's their duty to be the conscience of the culture? Why do you scream discrimination simply because not everybody takes Christianity as seriously as you do or dares to be inclusive and say "Happy Holidays"?
huh?

Quote:
It's conservatives that want to control the lives of LGBT individuals
Really? Conservatives tell them what to eat? What to wear? What music they can listen to? What car they can drive? What TV shows they can watch? What time they have to go to bed? What books they can read? What pets they can own?

How odd that I dont recall any news media reporting this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 09:53 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,095,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
So... you're saying trans people should be able to serve in the army if they choose to?

You should tell your master. He seems to disagree.
Just going to go ahead and publicly announce that someone ripped this post with the following message:

"Mentally ill people that think they were born in the wrong body, should never be allowed to walk the eath freely."

I'd certainly love to know who is far too cowardly to express such a repugnant view publicly. Surely if you truly believe it, you'd announce with pride this view. Why hide? What have you to fear?

Old 07-28-2017, 10:08 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Is it just me?
I don't want anyone thinking and making choices for me or my family.
I surely don't want to think for anyone else and make choices for them.

Who gets such a GOD complex, they feel they have to think for everyone, like they are the only smart guy in the room?
Then you need to vote out these conservatives who want to control our life. I don't want them to make choices for me either, but they do. The people in DC voted for the right....death with dignity. The conservatives in congress overruled that. What gives them that right.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:18 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,811,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
You don't know that for a fact. That's pure partisan fantasy on your part.

I'm still waiting for the bigot to back up his claims and put me back to work. I have a feeling I'll be waiting a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not for long...

Though Trump struck a deal with Carrier promising them $7 million in local business incentives if they kept their Indianapolis plant open, the heating and cooling company warned that it would still outsource a number of Indiana jobs to Mexico, regardless. Carrier announced it will cut 632 jobs from its Indiana plant by the end of the year. Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump
They could also lose a lot of jobs due to anti environment policies and no concern for automation taking over.
A lot more stores already are closing since he became president. Now it could be coincidence but it's highly suspicious that I'm seeing more and more closer to closing especially when you consider the guy is a horrible businessman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies