Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 10:15 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,713,073 times

Advertisements

I think a Trump hires this guy to do the dirty work for him.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:20 AM

26,553 posts, read 14,396,403 times
the WH is now greatly exaggerating scaramucci's claim about the length of trump's puttz.

White House caught further exaggerating Scaramucci

Old 07-28-2017, 11:03 AM

5,802 posts, read 9,871,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Before the election I warned everybody that Trump and his buddies were Tri State wannabe Mobsters. These guys are the worst. I can't believe middle America elected Joe Pesci ......
Yep .... Trump is running a Criminal Syndicate from the White House. He wants to purge everyone that mean nothing to his ability to get away with crimes of lining his pockets while in office.

People need to understand. Trump is NOT Conservative, he is NOT a liberal. He is Con-Artist, Grifter that knows how to ACT the part to get the gullible, weak-kneed, naive and to be honest STUPID people to buy the Snake Oil.

He doesn't care about anyone problems, he doesn't care about Factories and Steel Mills and MAGA. He only cares about pulling off the Con. I honestly believe when Trump won the election the piece quickly fell into place on who was supposed to help him pull off this Russian heist (lifting the sanctions) that would be worth BILLIONS to everyone involved. He, Tillerson and Putin couldn't seem more desperate in getting those juicy sanctions lifted.

I repeat, Trump's is NOTHING but Con-Artist, he like to surround himself with other Con-Artist. He's so supercilious, vain and narcissistic that as long as you shower him in complete adulation he can't even see when he's being conned, nor does he mind it, I think. Scaramucci, a billionaire Wall Street banker that railed on Trump on Fox News, donated oogles of doe to HRC and Obama, and has a history of support for very liberal causes, takes a job as Comm Sec. in the Trump WH. A job far, far beneath him and it doesn't send up red flags to anyone and supposedly with a president he loaths. Then goes on an "I love Trump" media tour, I'm sure Trump absolutely loved it. The guy was Conning Trump from the minute he stepped foot on the scene, and Trump and his ilk couldn't see this? Or did they know they were being conned but they still wanted him.

This is SAD! America has lost its way by putting these Criminal Thugs in to power. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. Trick question, because America doesn't think, it just acts.

We have the Godfather playing out in the WH.

Had this been HRC or Obama .... Good Lord help all of us at the carnage and outrage.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:06 AM

34,177 posts, read 18,482,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty212 View Post

Had this been HRC or Obama .... Good Lord help all of us at the carnage and outrage.

No, because the media wouldn't have talked about it, just like their not talking about Wasserman Schultz. There were plenty of scandals under Obama, and Hillary as Sec of State. The media swept it under the rug.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:08 AM

5,802 posts, read 9,871,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
No, because the media wouldn't have talked about it, just like their not talking about Wasserman Schultz. There were plenty of scandals under Obama, and Hillary as Sec of State. The media swept it under the rug.
Bullsh*t... Faux News would have been all over if and more... Faux loves a good lie, so a true scandal like this wouldve been the holy grail and the mindless zombies that watch would have drunken every ounce, just like they do with the common day lies.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:13 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,288,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
You're telling me that the media wouldn't report if Obama or Hillary had a Press Secretary threatening to murder people and bragging about self-fellatio and sodomy? Um, what?

The media reported endlessly on whether or not Michelle's dress and shoes were sufficiently appropriate. You really think they wouldn't report on a Presidential Press Secretary publicly dropping F-bombs like no tomorrow, making sex references that would embarrass a sailor and threatening to murder colleagues?

Old 07-28-2017, 11:27 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,229,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Problems reading, or understanding?

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own ****,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the ****ing strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)
I'm glad he actually stated it but did people really not know that Bannon was all about his own agenda all along?

Old 07-28-2017, 11:45 AM

34,274 posts, read 19,312,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
well maybe there been a shift-- put country first---
I think its more that the mooch went after people that some on the right actually like. The moderates like Priebus, and some of the more extreme like Bannon.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:53 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,948,709 times
The Republican bros like The Mooch and Don seem to have an abnormal obsession with male body parts, don't they? That's all they seem to talk about. Their evangelical followers must be so proud.

Old 07-28-2017, 04:59 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,077,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Evangelicals voted for Trump and this is the way Trump's White House Communications Director talks.
Hypocrisy is their special talent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.