Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 12:50 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Looks like SJWs will be triggered then I write this I wonder how these folks would react if the Canadian army will use them as cannon fodder?
By the time the U.S. entered WWII, about 9,000 Americans had already joined the Royal Canadian Air Force in order to fight against Hitler. In doing so, they not only risked and in some cases lost their lives, they were also warned by the American government that they might not be welcome back:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...a_in_wwii.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 07:56 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
By the time the U.S. entered WWII, about 9,000 Americans had already joined the Royal Canadian Air Force in order to fight against Hitler. In doing so, they not only risked and in some cases lost their lives, they were also warned by the American government that they might not be welcome back:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...a_in_wwii.html
Why do you allow yourself to fall into their traps? Let it go and smile.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:51 PM

25,842 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Canada just lost a war against the Rhode Island National Guard.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:54 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,745,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I see Canadians online on a daily basis, BEGGING that Trump was their president.....
Not just Canada, but millions around the world wish Trump was their president.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:04 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,548,466 times
Haven't gone through the whole thread, so if this has been mentioned already sorry. The comments about Trudeau should be quite embarrassing for those posters. Why?

Because Trudeau had NOTHING to do with the original transgender policy in the Canadian military. The policy was made in February, 2012 when Stephen Harper was Prime Minister. A Conservative.

Trudeau's government is only looking at updating and improving the policy in some areas.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2857336/ca...gender-policy/

What's that sound? Right, heads exploding.

Stop applying American style politics to Canada. It doesn't translate. LGBTQ people have been able to serve openly in Canada since 1992 as well.

In Canada it's a non-issue.

Last edited by Natnasci; 08-04-2017 at 03:20 PM..

Old 08-04-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
After President Trump announced Wednesday that transgender people would be barred from serving in the military, the Canadian Armed Forces took a different tack.

In an apparent jab at its southern neighbor, the Canadian military invited individuals “of all sexual orientations and gender identities” to join the ranks.

“We welcome Cdns of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Join us! #DiversityIsOurStrength #ForcesJobs,” a tweet sent from the official Canadian Armed Forces handle read. It was punctuated with a link to Forces job listings.

Trudeau is the re-encarnation of Obama in Canada ...its quite comical . Let them take all the illegals, and refugees!
Let them have them all! Apparently all those afraid of Trump are crossing into Canada via the open border and flooding their healthcare systems! Good For them!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canadian-...210450215.html
Canada has been and was much more progressive than the USA way before Obama. If anything, Obama copied Canada, not the other way around.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:30 PM

As for Trump supporters in Canada. Well I guess it's possible there may be a couple. All I can tell you is that I don't know one. Even my most conservative friends thinks he is absolutely horrible. Probably because to them Trump isn't a conservative, but an opportunist.

As one friend said, " I'm conservative, not stupid " .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies