Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 12:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Can you provide a few more examples? I really want to do my part to MAGA.
Being soft on crime and illegals, constant criticism of American heritage, traditions, symbols, trying to revise history and the constitution...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 12:25 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,338,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
What's racist, deranged and sociopathic is dumping people from all over the world into America and suspiciously other Western nations. What purpose does it serve but to cause financial and social harm to the native population? Globalist and leftist are the ones trying to take over the country.
Are you proposing that we kick out the descendants of the Germans, Irish, Italians and Brits that have immigrated to the US and return the land back to the Native Americans?

For some reason I don't think that is what you meant by all over the world is it?

4,750 posts, read 3,566,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Watching Sean Hannity's objective and unbiased presentation right now and he is giving us a very dire illustration of the sad state of affairs in American politics today. We all know the Democratic Party has been collapsing since 2010, but now Mr. Hannity is laying into Republicans and focusing on their inability to govern after multiple health care failures.

"Aren't they [Republican Party] supposed to be the party of big, bold ideas? Well, now today, the party has zero identity. The GOP is supposed to be the party of repeal and replace, freedom, liberty, capitalism, less regulation, free market solutions. Right now, they have no vision, no identity, and no unity."

Conservatives, liberals, libertarians, and independents chime in. Do you agree with Sean's assessment on the current state of the Republican Party? Is he being too harsh, or is his concerns justified?
Ha ha ha ha!! Stop it, Hannity, you're killing me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I think you might enjoy the Know Nothing Party:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

They sound right up the alley of a right-winger, spewing hatred and venom at all those dirty Catholics, Germans, and Irish. I mean, they are totally going to destroy America, right?

Or, are we going to consider facing facts and realizing that we've been down this stupid, bigoted path before?

Ah, the mind of the typical right-winger: My foreign ancestors were great, but everyone else's suck.

Sure...
Those immigrants did harm, but don't try to draw equivalency between Western immigrants then and today's immigrants now.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:28 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
You know what they do have? The presidency, the senate, and the house.
What good does it do them when they can't even get to 50 votes to pass something? Now that's pathetic.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Are you proposing that we kick out the descendants of the Germans, Irish, Italians and Brits that have immigrated to the US and return the land back to the Native Americans?

For some reason I don't think that is what you meant by all over the world is it?
American Indians owning North America or not has long been settled. Brit and Irish were not immigrants prior to 1770s. I'm proposing returning to immigration policy pre 1965 and kicking out illegal aliens.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:29 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
Both parties stink. Look what they gave us to choose from as president.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:30 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
The unifying theme of the GOP since 2008 has been oppose Obama. Obama's gone and they are rudderless.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:31 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,338,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
American Indians owning North America or not has long been settled. Brit and Irish were not immigrants prior to 1770s. I'm proposing returning to immigration policy pre 1965 and kicking out illegal aliens.
We all know what you are proposing and in reality it has very little to do with immigration. You are the one that said that immigrants were harming the native population. Who do you consider native to North America?

Old 07-28-2017, 12:32 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The unifying theme of the GOP since 2008 has been oppose Obama. Obama's gone and they are rudderless.
Pretty much. The party of NO! continues to live up to their moniker.

NO ideas.

NO leadership.

NO integrity.

In or out of power, the beat goes on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies