Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 11:24 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said mainstream media’s decision to give Justin Bieber’s tour cancellation more coverage than former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch telling former FBI Director James Comey to call the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information on a private email server a “matter” is the reason why Democrats get away with criminal activity.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...n-or-a-matter/

Is Gowdy right to say these things deserve more attention?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 11:26 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,147,531 times
No hilary is NOT in office and neither is Lynch. Nobody cares

Old 07-28-2017, 11:29 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
Is Gowdy even correct? I mean, I knew about the Lynch thing from the news. I had no idea Justin cancelled his tour!

Old 07-28-2017, 11:30 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Oh Give me a break!!!! Hey, Trey how many hearings and millions of dollars were spent investigating Hillary!

And you came up with squat.

You lost on the ACA repeal and now you want to deflect.

The house GOP apparently is returning to its greatest hits repertoire, as it were, because they have nothing anymore to offer.

Give it a rest.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:31 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
No.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:32 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Is Gowdy even correct? I mean, I knew about the Lynch thing from the news. I had no idea Justin cancelled his tour!
Justin cancelled his tour?

Oh, no.

Republicans are trying to flog this notion of appointing a special prosecutor.

Most people recognize it for what it is: Another deranged attempt to get the attention off Trump's troubles.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:33 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
He's right. The media has a huge left wing bias, and you people believe them!

Old 07-28-2017, 11:38 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) said mainstream media’s decision to give Justin Bieber’s tour cancellation more coverage than former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch telling former FBI Director James Comey to call the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information on a private email server a “matter” is the reason why Democrats get away with criminal activity.
You know what's criminal, Gowdy? You squandering millions upon millions of our tax dollars going after a political opponent. You have no credibility in this arena. And you can't protect the real criminal in the White House with these nonsense diversionary efforts.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:04 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Opposition media likes to deflect attention from their bosses' crimes. That's why we have to keep bumping threads about this, Debbie Washerwoman Schultz, the DNC and their Pakistani IT blackmailers with access to Congressmen's classified emails. Media is painting this as 'bank fraud.' Yeah, right. Gotta inform the zombies.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:23 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Yes.
I don't often agree with Trey Gowdy, but he was right this time.

The nation has much pressing business that is being ignored by the entire news establishment on all sides and in every shade.

Scandals are even the most critical of those issues. Within about 90 days, the government will run out of money again, and that's being ignored.

After the past wet winter, we could be facing an outbreak of the Nile virus nationwide, as this is perfect weather for mosquitoes, and that's being ignored.

There are early warning signals going off indicating the economy may be in the beginnings of a stall, and that's being ignored.

Our oldest and most reliable allies are restive, and that's being ignored.

We are still fighting a war in Afghanistan, and that's being ignored.

Pakistan, the white hot center of middle Asian unrest, is flying apart at the seams after the forced resignation of their Prime Minister, and that's being ignored.

There's a total eclipse of the sun coming that is predicted to overload our entire cellular telephone system to the point of collapse west of the Mississippi for days, and that's being ignored.

But I'm sure learning a hell of a lot more about Justin Bieber than I ever wanted to know.

And I'm instantly informed of every idiotic Tweet Donald Trump makes, as if they were really, really important, the most important Tweets in history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies